2015 Which player do I start on field?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a close call to make for my 22nd on-field player this week. Steele, Daniel and Glenn are all in the spotlight and, unfortunately, their games start within 25 minutes of each other so there's no chance to loophole them. I'm leaning toward Steele narrowly over Daniel, but these types of decisions usually don't go well for me. Can anyone make a strong case for one over the other?
Reality is, if you select Steele but one of the others outperforms him you can at least live with that. It was the logical decision to make at the time and you just got unlucky. If you pick one of the other 2 and they spud it up, you'll be real dirty on yourself

Cripps' average games are better than Steele's good games.

That's the way I'm leaning, just Cripps has just dropped a bit lately and with Gibbs out cops a little more attention. Can't E Steele in case Fyfe or Beams are a late out, which sucks.

Worst comes to worst I have Maynard in there for his score if that happens though, I guess.

Tough one, maybe Ziebell as Stef has a tough game vs Goldy

I think Stef can beat goldy or at least break even

JZ is just such a bloody unknown FFS

Looneyburger being in the team is another concern

FFS flip a coin Toxic

I think Stef can beat goldy or at least break even

JZ is just such a bloody unknown FFS

Looneyburger being in the team is another concern

FFS flip a coin Toxic
Martin was playing as a spare man in defence a fair bit last game. I have no clue how he'll go vs Goldy.

I'd say JZ should have a good game against an average Lions side

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't quite make up my mind:
Sloane or Griffen?
No loophole available with Saad only non playing bench.
Other mids are Fyfe, Neal, Armitage, Steven, Ablett, Treloar & Dangerfield.

Newnes or TMac?
TMac. He will go down back again I'm guessing. Saints have 3 tall forwards. Saints also kick it like crap inside 50 so McDonald (who reads the ball so well) could pick off with plenty of marks from opposition.

I'm tossing up with 2 spots available between Franklin, Bontempelli and Gawn.

I'm determined to start Franklin...I have a feeling he will go big with west coasts depleted backs.

Leaves me with 1 spot: Gawn or Bont?

With Fyfe out I have to start one of Lambert, Steele or Oxley, leaning towards taking the risk on Oxley. Thoughts?

Id go Steele personally, but Ox will probably bounce back, usually does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back