Totally agree about Tippett , he needS a big one

Yep effective touches please

Win clearances

But dont bomb like last time, we had plenty of all the ball and should of won

Anybody watching the 'Bulldogs Road to Glory' on 7mate? It's on right now

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly back to footy

Who reaLy takes johanison do we think and do we try and stop wood from 3rd like Gibson used to do

I don't think rohan should be a defensive forward cause he seems to worry about that to much and goes unseen , needs to play his normal role
think both coaches wouldn't mind a Rohan-Wood normal matchup tbh mate. Wood is prob their best bet (decent speed and is good enough in the marking contests) outside of maybe Morris, but he might get done by Gaz's speed and get turned inside out. If Gaz can start well it forces Wood (or Morris) to lock down on Gaz, freeing up some space for Bud and Tip to work over their undersized opponents.

think both coaches wouldn't mind a Rohan-Wood normal matchup tbh mate. Wood is prob their best bet (decent speed and is good enough in the marking contests) outside of maybe Morris, but he might get done by Gaz's speed and get turned inside out. If Gaz can start well it forces Wood (or Morris) to lock down on Gaz, freeing up some space for Bud and Tip to work over their undersized opponents.

Rohan wood miggs

Brave Bob and Darcy talking about how the Dogs story is similar to Leicester city. Do these dickheads realise they haven't even won yet?

I thought if the dogs won it would be good, like worse sides to lose to of if we didnt make it and they won it would be ok

But geez it will be painful

I know we don't like to talk about that day, but I actually think Tippett was doing all he could in the 2014 GF. He got unfairly labelled as a dud, but he was leading hard and getting himself to as many contests as possible, but was let down by the delivery to him. I imagine he is gonna come out breathing fire tomorrow to put to bed his undeserved reputation and is going to have a massive influence on the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back