2016 PAFC memberships renewals begin

Remove this Banner Ad

There were 8 Chinese billionaires at the GWS game as guests of the club. Each was given one part of Lockhart Road's 2016 membership pack to take back, to be hand-delivered to him in Hong Kong months before anyone else got theirs. Canada and Brazil not so much.

Kazul Keef, why u do dis? :(

My wife teases me about this, saying that I'm waiting for my 'magic decoder ring' in the mail.

The thing is I don't remember when I got it last year- maybe it's not late at all? I only just got my 2015 year book...

Lockhart Road glitch01 Canoogs diegodcg You guys got your member's packs yet?
No, not yet.
Last year I only became a member around March or April (it was the 2nd fixture of the year) and my pack only arrived near the end of the year, as the first one they sent never arrived, I complained through email and they then sent a new one.
I am hoping there are no issues with delivery this time though so I think it should arrive some time soon

Brett in membership called me today as my pack was supposed to be delivered mid December. A shiny new pack has now been re-ordered, but will be lucky to get here before the start of the season. I did not ask if this decline in service is due to Jarman Impey spending to much time in the gym and not enough on memberships.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back