2016 Trade/FA discussion (no hypothetical trades)

Remove this Banner Ad

but even on those numbers (and I know points are definitely not the be all and end all!) pot only need to finish 10th for this to pretty much be break even points wise.

as people have said they may be quite confident of getting two needs at 19/30 this year in a strong midfielders draft.

Strong draft, so they might want to hit this year harder. They also might have a trade or 2 they need to do and the extra picks this year might help.

You never know what happens next year. They have Lobbe and Hartlett that they have looked to move on, if they do this next year they could very easily get back into the first round.

On paper i wouldnt like the trade if i was a port fan, but we all know clubs plan things 12-24 months in advance. There will be a reason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It really isnt a complicated trade, but i guess when you are as dumb as the guys on Trade Radio it is pretty hard to understand.

Was rather amusing listening to Matthew Lloyd trying to bumble his way through it.

Was rather amusing listening to Matthew Lloyd trying to bumble his way through it.

Im sure Kane still thinks we got 22 for free. Dont think he realises we gave up 19.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back