List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 4 - Toby Nankervis asks for trade to Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we are talking to this guy for the delisted free agent period, instead of Lobbe.
Pretty hard to get a regular game at Freo with Sandilands in front of you.

View attachment 301621
Going to the Pies as they are after spuds. In all seriousness it has been reported he is weighing up an offer from Freo.

I know Andy too and he is a champion bloke.
Real good at being a smartarse I'll admit that and one of the all time great sledgers. Played a bit of cricket against him and he was one of those blokes that would be sledging you when batting whilst trying to knock his head off.
Great fella though.

You like andy maher......

This explains a lot......

So Gold Coast set to trade out picks 22 and 30 in a deal for Hanley. If it's Pick 6 for Prestia straight up I'll fair dinkum spew up :mad:

Channeling my inner Wallet :p

B. Grimes, Astbury/Griffiths, Williams
HB. Yarran/Markov, Rance, Houli
C. B.Ellis, Cotchin, McIntosh
HF. Martin, Elton/Griffiths, Menadue
F. Rioli, Riewoldt, Lennon
Fol. Hampson/Nankervis, Prestia, Caddy
Int. Miles, C.Ellis, Vlastuin, Short

Feels weird making a side without Lids. If we give up on the 3 tall forward line Lennon can be given a proper chance to make it.

Other option is if we get Nankervis he will be that 3rd tall rotating through the ruck. Is Nankervis big enough to play ruck the entire game so we dont Hampson?

Don't you rate sam lloyd?

Totally wrong, big bodied inside midfielder who kicks goals, also a first round draft pick........

Conca was also a first round draft pick means nothing... i know he is a big bodied midfield but has he ever wowed you ?

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk

From the Hun. Wouldn't decribe Lemon as luckless though

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...n/news-story/513fbd1308055631c6a3a7d44a05ab7b

BEN LENNON UPDATE
Our man Gilbert Gardiner with an update on Ben Lennon.

LUCKLESS Richmond forward Ben Lennon is clinging to hope a last-minute trade can be struck in his bid for a fresh start.

The 21-year-old has attracted little interest, but his manager, Anthony McConville, remains hopeful something could be done before Thursday's 2pm trade deadline. Lennon is contracted at Punt Rd for next year.

"That's still up in the air as to whether he'll actually be afforded that opportunity, obviously we've got until Thursday to seek another opportunity out there for him," McConville told the Herald Sun.

"At this point in time that's slow with regards to the interest and obviously we'll continue to work through that with not only Ben but also with the club (Richmond) to seek out another opportunity.

"I think it's a long shot at this point in time. I just think it's really more about all the other trades getting done potentially to free up some picks and whatever else from another club, hopefully, but we'll see."

B. Grimes, Astbury/Griffiths, Williams
HB. Yarran/Markov, Rance, Houli
C. B.Ellis, Cotchin, McIntosh
HF. Martin, Elton/Griffiths, Menadue
F. Rioli, Riewoldt, Lennon
Fol. Hampson/Nankervis, Prestia, Caddy
Int. Miles, C.Ellis, Vlastuin, Short

Feels weird making a side without Lids. If we give up on the 3 tall forward line Lennon can be given a proper chance to make it.

Other option is if we get Nankervis he will be that 3rd tall rotating through the ruck. Is Nankervis big enough to play ruck the entire game so we dont Hampson?
What would be worse than a s**t trade week would be Elton lining up at chf rd 1.

Sent from my ZTE Blade Q Lux using Tapatalk

Isn't he the one that couldn't run down the clock when we played them? Kicked forwards when he had Franklin on the wing by himself who could've milked another 20 seconds off the clock? Or was that Naismith?
That wasTowers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL,what a ******* pisser, hawks sell the farm to get pick 10 for gc, but gcs yell back, you stupid pricks , its not enough, but we would of accepted what u offered sainters to get 10, suffer in your jocks hawkers, for once its not us, LOL.
Hawks will get him for pick 10, either by trading or through the draft...

LOL,what a ******* pisser, hawks sell the farm to get pick 10 for gc, but gcs yell back, you stupid pricks , its not enough, but we would of accepted what u offered sainters to get 10, suffer in your jocks hawkers, for once its not us, LOL.
And the Bombers are gonna sneak in the back door.

We should be trying to get a hawks player and pick 10 for pick 6 then trade 10 for Prestia.

was thinking this. Gold Coast want 6 and 10. Lets get something out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back