List Mgmt. 2017 Draft Discussion II - Draft Day

Remove this Banner Ad

So 4/5 guys we’ve drafted are quick with good skills (and the other one is a key defender), sounds pretty good to me! We’ve got enough slower inside types, needed more guys who can run and spread quicker, and we certainly could use more guys who can kick the thing effectively.

Obviously we don’t know if these boys will make it or not yet but on paper I say well done to Trout and his team!

So 4/5 guys we’ve drafted are quick with good skills (and the other one is a key defender), sounds pretty good to me! We’ve got enough slower inside types, needed more guys who can run and spread quicker, and we certainly could use more guys who can kick the thing effectively.

Obviously we don’t know if these boys will make it or not yet but on paper I say well done to Trout and his team!
+1.

As has been pointed out...

Billings and Sinclair
McCartin and Goddard (and Lonie)
Rice and White
Steele and Austin
Battle and Clavarino (and Clark)
Paton and Langlands

We really like our mates, don’t we...

EDIT: thanks Rors.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#Random Post.

I just felt like we should appreciate each other in this forum, well maybe just the Sainters! It's really interesting to see all of your opinions and thoughts throughout the year! Right from Kelly to 2017 Draft, so many rumours and whispers. You guys lighten up the saints forums. It's such a great thing to know that there are others who have the same passion and interest in the same sport or team as you, and to share each others opinions with. We all have our agrees and disagrees at the end we belong to one family that's ST KILDA FOOTBALL CLUB!

#Random Post.

I just felt like we should appreciate each other in this forum, well maybe just the Sainters! It's really interesting to see all of your opinions and thoughts throughout the year! Right from Kelly to 2017 Draft, so many rumours and whispers. You guys lighten up the saints forums. It's such a great thing to know that there are others who have the same passion and interest in the same sport or team as you, and to share each others opinions with. We all have our agrees and disagrees at the end we belong to one family that's ST KILDA FOOTBALL CLUB!
Nah, get f***ed

;) :D

#Random Post.

Right on Sab. I feel this forum is really starting to come together and getting a good community vibe to it

Mods have done/do a great job. George has done a tonne of good work in that regard too.

Slowly we are seeing less of the flame and shame posts and becoming more accepting of the different personalities on here

It's moving along nicely

I know it's freo related but LOL
9934844f6045d19fa1992ccfd8231ef5.jpg

Right on Sab. I feel this forum is really starting to come together and getting a good community vibe to it

Mods have done/do a great job. George has done a tonne of good work in that regard too.

Slowly we are seeing less of the flame and shame posts and becoming more accepting of the different personalities on here

It's moving along nicely
Until we get done in Rd 1 and someone calls for Richo to be crucified and for the Saints to merge with the Suns...

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

#Random Post.

It's moving along nicely
This place RN...

EmyoBGDAFVBV0qTNLbRnHp9XTxKCDzXJjnRSlwAVLpE-QRd5zPvzvXDM9OHUbUdUl4xZkuGC240_esvo-BJ7JbRXFj4IDov15mjfzzDX69UrBSk=w443-h332-nc

Makes me sick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back