List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt Essendon will pay enough for gresh if they don’t receive pick 13 in return, IMO I don’t see a world where we end up with it

Let’s just take a second rounder instead of essentially getting Shiel (no s**t)

Their fans insist on it being worth it for us though
Yes worth it we lose Gres and the compo

Get Sheil and his huge contract.

I am amazed I didn't recognise the huge win it would be for us

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hilarious isn't it. The yearly hysteria is abysmal.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

You are 90% of the abysmal with your bleating about how great all of our past trades were because you'd rather look deluded than admit you were wrong.

You are just as hysterical in your shouting down of anyone that has a different opinion to you. Dard gets let off because he's not had his 5G injections so hasn't got access to super cognition powers. And he's from WA too. They take a while to catch up.

You are 90% of the abysmal with your bleating about how great all of our past trades were because you'd rather look deluded than admit you were wrong.

You are just as hysterical in your shouting down of anyone that has a different opinion to you. Dard gets let off because he's not had his 5G injections so hasn't got access to super cognition powers. And he's from WA too. They take a while to catch up.
Education in the backwaters of WA is almost non-existent so it's not his fault.

I'd say it's even as bad as our trade and draft history the last 10 years. How s**t are we?!

You’re both as bad as each other.
1v2 me, shotguns only on Rust, old man 😎

No way. Stocker never proved himself at Carlton. Coffield was in the U22 best 22 team a few years ago so has proven that he has heaps of talent when fit, while Clark hasn't won any awards but has played 60 games for the club and has almost never been omitted. They are both at least 2nd round picks. Stocker was delisted so was free

Coffield only had the one good year and then was in and out of the side then injured for 2 years straight. Doubt anyone trying to pick him up would be expecting to pay much for him. If we were offering more than a round 3 pick for a player like that I'd think we'd lost the plot.

You know what, there will be plenty of time during off season for pissing and moaning about whatever cataclysmic blunders we make during trade period. But for the love of all that is sane, can we at least stop constantly bleating about mistakes that we haven't made yet!!

Yes, we have made some horrendous blunders in the past, Tonnes of them, we're the laughingstock of the league! But this off-season, guess what, NOTHING HAS HAPPENED YET !!!!!

Life is way too short to keep constantly wasting it bitching about crap that hasn't happened yet!! I'm surprised some in here don't have a spot permanently reserved on the West Gate Bridge for the duration of footy season.

You know what, there will be plenty of time during off season for pissing and moaning about whatever cataclysmic blunders we make during trade period. But for the love of all that is sane, can we at least stop constantly bleating about mistakes that we haven't made yet!!

Yes, we have made some horrendous blunders in the past, Tonnes of them, we're the laughingstock of the league! But this off-season, guess what, NOTHING HAS HAPPENED YET !!!!!

Life is way too short to keep constantly wasting it bitching about crap that hasn't happened yet!! I'm surprised some in here don't have a spot permanently reserved on the West Gate Bridge for the duration of footy season.
Stop bitching about people bitching, bitch.

People can have a conversation without having to circle-jerk to protect the feelings of the sensitive types. Perhaps we need another triggered people's special happy vibes thread.

I get it you just don't like logical alternative views to your own defeatist ones.

Cool, keep making stuff up, like we are chasing Shiel and he is forcing Coffield out, I enjoy your yearly meltdowns, very entertaining :)

You do from about 3 to 5 every workday, the thing hardly moves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL needs to follow the NBA and allow us to trade 2030 further 1sr round picks. Crazy stuff reading their trades

Looks like Ralphy has finally got his head around the trade!!!!

Clubs cannot trade a selection in one deal then trade it back with another, but Gresham could move to the Dons as a free agent, which would create a draft pick.

Then St Kilda could trade a later pick back to Essendon for Shiel, who turns 31 in March.

St Kilda would not be allowed to top up Gresham’s salary to ensure they secured first-round compensation.

But Essendon would be allowed to pay some of Shiel’s deal while he played at St Kilda given an explosion of clubs trading players then paying some of their remaining wage.

So while there are hurdles to jump — and probing questions to be asked if the deal proceeds — there is a way for it to eventuate.

Looks like Ralphy has finally got his head around the trade!!!!

Clubs cannot trade a selection in one deal then trade it back with another, but Gresham could move to the Dons as a free agent, which would create a draft pick.

Then St Kilda could trade a later pick back to Essendon for Shiel, who turns 31 in March.

St Kilda would not be allowed to top up Gresham’s salary to ensure they secured first-round compensation.

But Essendon would be allowed to pay some of Shiel’s deal while he played at St Kilda given an explosion of clubs trading players then paying some of their remaining wage.

So while there are hurdles to jump — and probing questions to be asked if the deal proceeds — there is a way for it to eventuate.

Danger: dickhead Essendon fans ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back