List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Courtesy of Lore

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that's the most important part for me. The mental side has always been his biggest challenge and if he's decided he can't make it work at the Saints then we're not going to get anything out of him in the future, so why not give him a shot at a second chance.
He signed the big contract, why should we give a competitor an advantage to get a good player if we don't benefit?

If we can't find an adequate trade and he still desperately wants to leave, then he could retire/forgo his contract and enter the DFA pool.

I like him but we're not a charity. Knuckle down Jack and work your way into the side.

I think im going to listen to trade radio after lunch.

I cant ******* believe im gonna do it but goddamn if they havent sucked me back in.

Every time I get out, they drag me back in. Welcome to the club, headsets are on your left.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He's usually pretty good Cal Twomey but that would be a massive backflip by the club and suddenly turn our trade period from pretty good to shite.

Someone very good at photoshop, Cal never tweeted that.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Fake news

Sos and Gubby are victims of the previous list management team.

They dodged the draft for established players in Hill, Butler, Howard, Jones, Ryder, Hanners, Higgins and co and none of these have come on the point where they have valuable currency on the open market to get back into the top end of the draft.

The intention may have been to invest in getting into the top end, but the reality is that Gresham was the only player on our list who was expendable and held currency.

We need another 2-3 years of using our draft picks, and where we can adding free agents who fill needs before we have a list that’s ready to contend, and also has players other clubs view as valuable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Winghager was drafted pick 47, is Billings better? No… Winghager is faster, stronger, can win his own ball and has a lot more upside.
People do love to pot a player when they've been injured for a couple of years.

Windhager looks promising, but Billings has him covered in nearly every measure, when Jack was Windys age, he averaged nearly twice the number of contested possessions, twice the clearances, score involvement, had more tackles and kicked goals.

It's great to see young talent getting a run, but the reality is Billings would have added a lot more to our side in the recent final than either Windhager or Phillipou… 5 kicks between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back