2017 Trade & FA Targets - The Last Supper #Ameetos

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lobb. They have an amazing academy ruck coming through

Yeah gws looked very happy with their setup in finals minus mumford.

Mummy, lobb, patton, cameron is too many big lumps.

Take mummy out and balance is restored, with phillips and kids waiting in the wings.

I think they'd be half interested in hick if he came cheap; but he won't so they'll pass and not replace mummy with anyone.

How old was he here 20? I must be missing something here. How many of our guys did we see running like this and kicking goals like that at 21.
All year we complain about pace off the back line, but Hartung at 22 not an option?
Oh i forgot.. all our players are freeking lasers with their kicking. Right.
Hartung wont cost more than a 3rd-4th rounder. Has trained under Clarko for 3 years. Addresses an area of need... But what? Most think were better handing the dice to our recruiting team with a 3rd-4th rounder. Who last year took long with our 1st pick. Lol

talking to a freo fan last night (not an ITK but a avid follower of his club who is all over the ins and outs of freo) he reckons Ross Lyons speach at their B/F was very interesting saying they a 1.5 years in to their rebuild and that the churn of players through the club is still a work in progress.. the Dockers have 8 list spots to fill after delistings and retirments with them linked to 2 players from the trade period that leaves 6 to come in via the draft ... Brad Lloyd has said pick 5 is off limits so there is a bit of wonder on how they get Matera and Wilson and still manage to bring in 6 players at this stage they will be picking guys in the 5th and 6th round

Supposedly Freo are trading their 2018 2nd round pick to GWS for Wilson. I would be asking GWS how we get our hands on that pick, Freo are ripe for a s**t season

I reckon i could put a highlight package together of how many times i manage NOT to piss on the toilet seat ......one clip ;)
Lol funny but can you put a highlight package together of how many times you ran accross etihad getting chased down but kicked a goal.
Show me that giff of acres doing the shuffle everybody loves again. GOAT.

Didnt turn it over here.

Whose spot on the wing does he take?
P

probably Acres.

300px-BillHaley.JPG

"You hit the wrong note; Billy aint no GOAT"

Got ability and speed, but pads his stats with play-ons from the kick in and makes more mistakes than he should.

I’m surprised he was cut, but probably not much more than depth considering he’s a small defender.

Mullet are not really the type of big fish we are after. They only grow to around 50cm normally.

Mullet are not really the type of big fish we are after. They only grow to around 50cm normally.
Zzzzzzing!

I can see him going to GWS as insurance if they lose Wilson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For the love of all that is ******* holy, when you HAVE a bias, you are biased.

And if you mean ‘as well’, it’s too!

*takes a deep breath*

Drives me bloody nuts.

How do you go listening to the radio then?
It seems like 50% of former AFL players like to say "somethink".
They also refer to "he's" talent.

Supposedly Freo are trading their 2018 2nd round pick to GWS for Wilson. I would be asking GWS how we get our hands on that pick, Freo are ripe for a s**t season
thats kinda what the freo bloke i was talking to was saying .. there were a few freo people who were not impressed by Ross's statement that his belief was they are only 1.5years in... many of them were expecting the focus that finals is next season not still in rebuild mode.. many made comments that saying they are still in rebuild is excusing the performance of Ross as a coach and their belief is they have the team now to push for finals so anything less is aiming too low..

i reckon a very poor season by freo might see ross in a bit of a pickle with some of the higher profile supporrters

How old was he here 20? I must be missing something here. How many of our guys did we see running like this and kicking goals like that at 21.
All year we complain about pace off the back line, but Hartung at 22 not an option?
Oh i forgot.. all our players are freeking lasers with their kicking. Right.
Hartung wont cost more than a 3rd-4th rounder. Has trained under Clarko for 3 years. Addresses an area of need... But what? Most think were better handing the dice to our recruiting team with a 3rd-4th rounder. Who last year took long with our 1st pick. Lol

Does he do that a lot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back