2017 Trade & FA Targets - The Last Supper #Ameetos

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And **** twitter and Facebook too
Post the gossip here

While I do have a twitter name thingy the ******* crap that you get sent is unbearable, I was getting crap I had no idea about because someone I followed followed or liked something else
Wtf???

Stupid twitter
Ok grandpa

Still waiting patiently for Saints first trade:

tG26bqw.jpg

"Six hours nineteen minutes right ascension, fourteen degrees fifty-eight minutes declination...No sighting"

The Steven Motlop Mega Deal!! Now this is a doozy! @Adamcooney17 has thrown this up, provided Motlop nominates Adelaide... #NABTradeRadio

r6zndk.jpg

OK why is Motlop part of that.
He's simply a free agent going where he wants.

Overly complicated bullshit.
Just amazed at how much work kids put into the presentation these days.

Our first trade is clearly being held up by the Ben Stokes selection decision and the weather report for Christmas Day.
If the poms and weather knobs sort their s#it out expect a flood of activity.

Alright let's try the saints mega deal.

Gibbs for 16 and whatever else Carlton need probably a future second

Saints trade 8 43 and hickey and maybe a future second

Gws trade Tomlinson Kennedy and 26, values Tomlinson and kennedy around 20 each

Carlton then trade 3 and 16 for 7 26 and kennedy

In total
Adelaide in gibbs
Out 16 future second

Carlton in 7 26 Kennedy
Out 3 16

Gws in 8 43 hickey maybe saints future second
Out tomlinson kennedy 26

Saints in Tomlinson 3 16
Out 7 8 43 hickey maybe a future second.

Points it all adds up and i think relayively fair. While gws want first rounders for their player's but good chance they take future seconds for each of them.

So if we assume a first round pick in this draft is handy. A 2nd rounder is a pittance, and a 3rd rounder is worth Nothing.

We get the simplified trades.

Hawks get Impey for a pittance.
Essendon get Smith, a pittance and maybe a decent future pick in exchange for a handy pick and a future pittance.
Melbourne get Lever, and a pittance and a future pittance, for A handy pick and a good future pick.
Brisbane get maybe a handy pick for letting Rockliff walk
Bulldogs get Trengove for Free, Port get nothing.

Cancelling out the pittances.

Hawks get Impey for a pittance. Winners= Hawks Port = Reamed
Essendon get Smith and a maybe decent future pick for a Handy Pick. Winners Essendon but GWS do OK.
Melbourne get some crappy picks back with Lever. Adleaide get 2 good picks. Well it depends how much they wanted Lever.
Brisbane do OK for compo.
Bulldogs get Trengove. Port=Reamed.

Is there anyone at Port we want... I'm sensing a trend here.

its all smoke and mirrors guys VDS66 is the most ITK ITK in the business... PM him for info ... be persistant as he says he knows nothing but if you keep prodding hyou will hit pay dirt and every inside info will be unleashed ...

I think you mean ITN, I hear he posts naked.

Anyone heard rumblings re: Atkins.

Wouldn't mind asking the question if the rumors are true.

Just can't see Crows letting another player go this year..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright let's try the saints mega deal.

Gibbs for 16 and whatever else Carlton need probably a future second

Saints trade 8 43 and hickey and maybe a future second

Gws trade Tomlinson Kennedy and 26, values Tomlinson and kennedy around 20 each

Carlton then trade 3 and 16 for 7 26 and kennedy

In total
Adelaide in gibbs
Out 16 future second

Carlton in 7 26 Kennedy
Out 3 16

Gws in 8 43 hickey maybe saints future second
Out tomlinson kennedy 26

Saints in Tomlinson 3 16
Out 7 8 43 hickey maybe a future second.

Points it all adds up and i think relayively fair. While gws want first rounders for their player's but good chance they take future seconds for each of them.

Good attempt, however you're correct calling it a saints mega deal.

Pretty cheeky to think we could possibly walk away with 3, 16 and tomlinson for 7, 8 and scraps.

The good news is though it DEFINITELY sounds like gibbs to crows will get done.

The crows having just lost a granny won't be looking to use their (plural) first rounders at the draft.

Plus they desperately need help in their midfield as a priority.

"This morning, Crows' list manager Justin Reid reiterated that, saying he still understands Gibbs wants to stay in Melbourne.

"I'm not big on hypotheticals ... I will work with what's in front of me and we'll see whats in front of me next week," Reid told Trade Radio on Friday morning."

"Meanwhile, after publicly trumpeting the fact that Carlton star Bryce Gibbs wanted to join Adelaide at the start of last year's trade period, Reid said he learned his lesson and wouldn't engage in chat about the prospect of Gibbs trying to become a Crow again this year.

"Like anything in life, you're always learning along the way. If you stop learning, you're not going to get better," Reid said.

"That all happened very quickly last year so it probably took us by surprise as well. But you do learn your lessons.

"I've actually got a really good relationship with SOS [Carlton list manager Stephen Silvagni] and the Carlton footy club so we'll work through the next seven days and see how things play out."

Reid didn't rule out the possibility of recruiting homesick Essendon youngster Aaron Francis, either.

"We'll see where things play out," he said."

Good attempt, however you're correct calling it a saints mega deal.

Pretty cheeky to think we could possibly walk away with 3, 16 and tomlinson for 7, 8 and scraps.

The good news is though it DEFINITELY sounds like gibbs to crows will get done.

The crows having just lost a granny won't be looking to use their (plural) first rounders at the draft.

Plus they desperately need help in their midfield as a priority.

"This morning, Crows' list manager Justin Reid reiterated that, saying he still understands Gibbs wants to stay in Melbourne.

"I'm not big on hypotheticals ... I will work with what's in front of me and we'll see whats in front of me next week," Reid told Trade Radio on Friday morning."

"Meanwhile, after publicly trumpeting the fact that Carlton star Bryce Gibbs wanted to join Adelaide at the start of last year's trade period, Reid said he learned his lesson and wouldn't engage in chat about the prospect of Gibbs trying to become a Crow again this year.

"Like anything in life, you're always learning along the way. If you stop learning, you're not going to get better," Reid said.

"That all happened very quickly last year so it probably took us by surprise as well. But you do learn your lessons.

"I've actually got a really good relationship with SOS [Carlton list manager Stephen Silvagni] and the Carlton footy club so we'll work through the next seven days and see how things play out."

Reid didn't rule out the possibility of recruiting homesick Essendon youngster Aaron Francis, either.

"We'll see where things play out," he said."
Yeah probably have to give a future second as well but worth a try

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back