Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So has Sheil woken up yet?
He didnt get to bed until 5am.
Big night out with his ex team mates
Just waking up now

A60bcjz.jpg

You're completely proving the point. Some shitty nothing kick he did somehow proves he can't play. Meanwhile he carries us in multiple games last year.

i hate to say it but we looked and played better when he was injured this year. I'm not writting him off but he's an average B grader at best. Gilbo made some shockers but he made AA.

Are you still thinking Blues? A lot of blues supporters seem to think he’ll go to hawks , who are very confident they get him
I have no idea as of now. When I said it, it was Carlton, no idea what's going on now or if we have pulled off a miracle as I don't often get good info and don't make anything up.

I just hope we have a decision soon as from what I understand we are all in for Shiel and not giving much attention to other players who may be gettable.

See the problem is, Geary typified what was wrong with the team this year. Poor disposal, A Richo fav getting a position in the team that he has no business being in and a frustrating lack of leadership on field.
I mean opposition teams were happy to let him roam free for *s sake.
So he makes "2-3 mistakes" a game? Those cost 2-3 goals. We can't keep relying on the old "he tries hard" excuse.

Hopefully he is used more to his strengths next year. Would be happy to see him get much less of the ball and focus on shutting down an opponent BUT he should not be Captain and no one should have a guarenteed spot in the team.

i hate to say it but we looked and played better when he was injured this year. I'm not writting him off but he's an average B grader at best. Gilbo made some shockers but he made AA.

You cant just come out and say emotive things like we played better without him this year. He missed 2 games. One was our worst games was against Sydney and we somehow came from 5 goals down against GC so id say we weren't better without him. Most likely worse.

You cant just come out and say emotive things like we played better without him this year. He missed 2 games. One was our worst games was against Sydney and we somehow came from 5 goals down against GC so id say we weren't better without him. Most likely worse.

fair points plugger.

I hope we trade our pick 4 personally. If we chose King over Rankine or the other way around, i guarantee the one we didn’t chose will end up being a star. I don’t want to go through this anxiety.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And lose Stuv for nothing next year when out of contract? Not so good an option

We should be asking why would our best player be looking to leave?
There is enough noise to suggest that Sheil won’t be coming our way and I was told by a GWS employee that he won’t be coming our way (didn’t give too much away other than that).

SL and Gallagher have been aggressive so far so reckon we will be able to add another best 22 player by the end of the trade period while keeping our 2018 and 2019 first rounders.
libba?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back