Live Event 2022-23 NBA FINALS - Denver Nuggets * vs Miami Heat (* denotes home court advantage)

Who will win the 2022-23 NBA Championship

• Denver in 4

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Denver in 5

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • Denver in 6

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Denver in 7

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Miami in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miami in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miami in 6

• Miami in 7

• Don't let us get one

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

One thing I hate about American commentators is they don't acknowledge the team role players winning the Championship, two HUGE steals, fouls & freethrows won Denver that game in the clutch tonight, it wasn't Jokic or Murray but any mention of that post-game? no, crickets..

In a game where 5 players each of two are playing at a single time, it ultimtely comes down to the stars. Role players will get their dues.

Awesome for Denver. Have built their team the right way through really solid drafting, Gordon was a good trade to pair with Jokic and KCP and Brown have been nice complimentary players to bring in. This has been building for a while and its no surprise they got their deserved ring. If Murray didn't get injured there's no reason why this wouldn't have been sooner. I imagine someone will pay Bruce Brown this off season but other than that, the whole squad essentially returns. Should be there or thereabouts for a while.

Was always going to be tough for Miami, there was just too big of a talent gap to overcome. Needed their complimentary guys to stay hot like they have been throughout the playoffs. Martin had 38/33 shooting splits, Vincent 38/33 and Strus 23/19. There was an argument that Herro being helped didn't affect them too much because they were getting so much from Jimmy's usage going up and the other guys are better defensively and were making enough shots. They missed him this series. 93, 94, 95 and 89 pts in the games they lost. Couldn't get enough offense going. Incredible effort to get to this point and knock out a far more talented Boston side.

I read somewhere that Joker is the first player in history to lead everyone in points, rebounds and assists throughout the play-offs.

Very impressive stat's.

His legacy is ensured. Definitely a top 20 player or so of all time, and could be top 15 by the time he retires (Definitely got at least one more ring in him, possibly 2)

His body certainly seems more durable than Giannis (his only true contemporary rival, Embiid is clearly a tier below those 2) which makes me think history will regard Joker greater than the Greek Freak

Murray saying they will run it back next season.
I wonder if Bruce Brown will opt out. He could probably get 3/36 elsewhere

They got about 12 already signed onf or next year. I think Green will come back for like 1/2 mill to run it back and lower luxury tax. Reggie Jackson probably goes around 1 more year on under 2 mill

In off season id go hard after Danny Green. Need another defender rather then more scoring

I read somewhere that Joker is the first player in history to lead everyone in points, rebounds and assists throughout the play-offs.

Very impressive stat's.

His legacy is ensured. Definitely a top 20 player or so of all time, and could be top 15 by the time he retires (Definitely got at least one more ring in him, possibly 2)

His body certainly seems more durable than Giannis (his only true contemporary rival, Embiid is clearly a tier below those 2) which makes me think history will regard Joker greater than the Greek Freak
Embiid is in a trash Franchise though, they trade players far too quickly, Milwaukee & Denver are great examples of sticking with a squad and believing in them. Sixers fans are the worst and their ownership cave to the outside pressure.

Are these Nuggets the most likeable NBA Champions since the 08 Celtics?

There isn't one player on their roster I can't begrudge winning a chip, plus they have such a great fans.

A
What the * mate

Likeable and Boston don't belong in the same sentence

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations nuggets from a devoted heat fan… Jokic is the basketball version of Tony Lockett, once he is done he will be one of the goats and we will never hear from him again.

How good is Jokers humility? What a great guy!!!!

I wonder if Americans watching are wondering why he hasn't jumped up on the table, proclaimed himself the greatest player to ever lived and then had a shot at Embed as the fake MVP.

Thats what they are used too.
Or crying about not getting enough respect.

Jamal rapidly moving up my list of favourite non Celtics players.

How can you not be happy for a humble champion like him?

Everyone talks about Joker's humility (and rightfully so) but Jamal Murray is also got a very healthy ego and perspective and appreciation of his teammates

Just amazing.

As someone mentioned a few days ago, the amount of things that have to go your way to get to this point is incredible.

Giannis going down
Grizzlies imploding
CP3 getting injured at the worst possible time again
Bostons schizophrenia
The Lakers pissfarting around for 3 qtrs of the season before having to go on a run just to MAKE the playoffs that ultimately left them with an empty tank when it came to crunch time.

Gotta give a shoutout to Miami for going on, probably, one of the greatest giant-killing runs, not just in NBA history but in SPORTS history, they just didn't have anything left to fight with.

Nikola Jokic - Plays like your drunk uncle would, only effectively. Long after we're all gone, his numbers in these playoffs will remain and people will marvel.
Jamal Murray - Got that dawg in him, to come back from an ACL the way he has... Have my babies !!
Aaron Gordon - The unsung hero , i wanted his head on a pike after last year but he *en showed me this season. A testament to Coach Malone, his brains-trust and to Aaron himself.
Won't ever forget this -
321753049_1292350224891691_8881145859683181097_n.jpg

MPJ - We wouldn't have gotten here without him, to not drop his head the entire series and manage to contribute in other ways tells you all you need to know about him.
KCP - The Junkyard Dog that every team needs, again, we don't get here without him doing jobs all season.

Brucey Brown, Christian Braun and Uncle Jeff know their roles and execute them - every team needs guys like that.

Gay for Coach Malone now lol

Last edited:
Just amazing.

As someone mentioned a few days ago, the amount of things that have to go your way to get to this point is incredible.

Giannis going down
Grizzlies imploding
CP3 getting injured at the worst possible time again
Bostons schizophrenia
The Lakers pissfarting around for 3 qtrs of the season before having to go on a run just to MAKE the playoffs that ultimately left them with an empty tank when it came to crunch time.

Gotta give a shoutout to Miami for going on, probably, one of the greatest giant-killing runs, not just in NBA history but in SPORTS history, they just didn't have anything left to fight with.

Nikola Jokic - Plays like your drunk uncle would only effectively. Long after we're all gone, his numbers in these playoffs will remain and people will marvel.
Jamal Murray - Got that dawg in him, to come back from an ACL the way he has... Have my babies !!
Aaron Gordon - The unsung hero , i wanted his head on a pike after last year but he *en showed me this season. A testament to Coach Malone, his brains-trust and to Aaron himself.
Won't ever forget this -
View attachment 1711834

MPJ - We wouldn't have gotten here without him, to not drop his head the entire series and manage to contribute in other ways tells you all you need to know about him.
KCP - The Junkyard Dog that every team needs, again, we don't get here without him doing jobs all season.

Brucey Brown, Christian Braun and Uncle Jeff know their roles and execute them - every team needs guys like that.

Gay for Coach Malone now lol

I think everyone fell in love with Denver once you swept LeBum Lame and The Fakers.

An humiliation LeBron Stans and Lakers fans so richly deserved :D

Last edited:

Very impressive stat's.

Top 20 player at 28, but only could be Top 15 at career end?

Joker has Top 5 potential.

Back