Live Event Bigfooty NBA Week 12 Thread - incl. Nuggets vs Celtics

Remove this Banner Ad

Almost every GM in the league would take Tatum over Jojo. It's a fact.
no that’s literally an opinion, not a fact.

Facts are Embiid finishing runner up in MVP voting both of the last 2 years, which is ahead of Tatum.

He is playing at a higher level again this year.

no that’s literally an opinion, not a fact.

Facts are Embiid finishing runner up in MVP voting both of the last 2 years, which is ahead of Tatum.

He is playing at a higher level again this year.

Well I will take your word for it, given that you watch the Sixers a lot more than me.

Probably was disrespectful and floggish of me to describe Embiid as a bum though, of course he is a wonderful MVP candidate for several years now, i apologise.

I think it shows how deep the East Front Court is when a top 3 MVP candidate this season in Tatum.

Dunno if realistically they can start both Giannis and Jo though :)

Hoping Sabonis gets in the West.

Well I will take your word for it, given that you watch the Sixers a lot more than me.

Probably was disrespectful and floggish of me to describe Embiid as a bum though, of course he is a wonderful MVP candidate for several years now, i apologise.

I think it shows how deep the East Front Court is when a top 3 MVP candidate this season in Tatum.

Dunno if realistically they can start both Giannis and Jo though :)

Hoping Sabonis gets in the West.
No argument from me on that, whoever it is that ends up on the bench is going to be one of the unluckiest in my time watching the NBA. Tatum and Embiid are starters in 99% of years.

Sabonis will almost certainly make it on the bench, not sure he can be squeezed in as a starter but no chance he misses out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Milwaukee is low key struggling. Looking really bad.

They can't just blame it on Middleton's injury anymore. Giannis looks gassed already and it's not even halfway through the season yet.

Wouldn't surprise me if he sits the All Star Game/Weekend out..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back