Live Event Bigfooty NBA Week 12 Thread - incl. Nuggets vs Celtics

Remove this Banner Ad

They can't just blame it on Middleton's injury anymore. Giannis looks gassed already and it's not even halfway through the season yet.

Wouldn't surprise me if he sits the All Star Game/Weekend out..
Yep. Past 3 weeks, theyve been pantsed by Charlotte, Washington and Memphis, and beaten by Cleveland, Boston (by 21) and Brooklyn (by 18).

Was watching Trae Young on that last possession.

Lebron had the ball and was calling for a pick to get Young switched on to him. Young was calling for teammate to go defend the pick, and it was causing havoc within Hawks D.

Anyway, Trae fell asleep and was beaten on the back door cut.

You can't win with this guy.

Another triple double for the Joker

Just about averaging it for the season

Surely he had to be the unanimous, red hot favourite for MVP now

Almost prepared now to say he has gone past Dirk as the GOAT Euro player (a chip would be nice though)

He is just so fun and fascinating to watch, his passing and shooting from such a big boy is just sublime.

Hold up a sec.

If he wins 3 MVPs in a row, that is an historical all time great kind of record and surely puts him ahead of Dirk (as much as I loved the Big German)

Only Russell, Wilt and Larry Legend managed to achieve that. Jordan, Magic, Duncan, Kobe and Lebron never done it.

That's extraordinary company Joker would be in.

If he wins 3 MVPs in a row, that is an historical all time great kind of record and surely puts him ahead of Dirk (as much as I loved the Big German)

Only Russell, Wilt and Larry Legend managed to achieve that. Jordan, Magic, Duncan, Kobe and Lebron never done it.

That's extraordinary company Joker would be in.
Giannis already is the GOAT European player

Giannis already is the GOAT European player

I keep forgetting he is from Greece lol, but still I have Jokic ahead (slightly) despite Giannis winning a ring. I feel like individually Joker has been better for longer.

Just my 2C though, its a pretty good debate to have, shame we probable won't have a Bucks v Nugz finals this season, that would be such an intriguing series with legacies on the line

They can't just blame it on Middleton's injury anymore. Giannis looks gassed already and it's not even halfway through the season yet.

Wouldn't surprise me if he sits the All Star Game/Weekend out..

Just want to check you think that the guy who averaged 43/18/7 in the 4 games before that is looking gassed.

I keep forgetting he is from Greece lol, but still I have Jokic ahead (slightly) despite Giannis winning a ring. I feel like individually Joker has been better for longer.

Just my 2C though, its a pretty good debate to have, shame we probable won't have a Bucks v Nugz finals this season, that would be such an intriguing series with legacies on the line

wtf? Better for longer?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love Jokic but that is a pretty hard one for me to agree with

Same amount of MVP's

But Giannis has more All stars, more All NBA's, more first teams and he has done it while being a DPOY calibre defender for the entire time. Add in the chip and finals MVP and i think it isn't that close yet.

Giannis has been better and definitely doing it longer.

Just want to check you think that the guy who averaged 43/18/7 in the 4 games before that is looking gassed.

To be fair, stats and high numbers are all inflated this season but I accept your comment.

Still doesn't explain such a horrendous performance against PJ Washington and The Hornets aside from fatigue (being gassed)

He spent a lot of the off season on international playing duties and he probably has had to do more on a Bucks roster sans Middleton for most of the season, so it's not really a shock if he was simply knackered against the Lowly Hornets.

Elmer_Judd challenging marcel's hot take spot today.

GuN4fLxn-PAevuJH_y2n5KYXr-8=.gif

To be fair, stats and high numbers are all inflated this season but I accept your comment.

Still doesn't explain such a horrendous performance against PJ Washington and The Hornets aside from fatigue (being gassed)

He spent a lot of the off season on international playing duties and he probably has had to do more on a Bucks roster sans Middleton for most of the season, so it's not really a shock if he was simply knackered against the Lowly Hornets.

Players have bad games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back