Game Day 2023 AFL Draft - The Late Male Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Draft isn’t a get best available competition. It’s about your teams needs and what you need moving fwd. We have a backline settled for the next 2 to 3 years, with a bit of depth.

Our FWD line really needed an update of personnel. Our eyes lit up on who was available and we threw our list management strategy going in into the bin.

Amateur hour.

Oh yeah forgot about Switta, surely between him and Emmett we can cover Shultz.

Walters is still going around for the time being
I expect Emmett to make up for the loss of Schultz, only thing to hold him back is injury and the rigours of week to week AFL footy. I think he can be better than Schultz

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Draft isn’t a get best available competition. It’s about your teams needs and what you need moving fwd. We have a backline settled for the next 2 to 3 years, with a bit of depth.

Our FWD line really needed an update of personnel. Our eyes lit up on who was available and we threw our list management strategy going in into the bin.

Amateur hour.
We have two experienced KPDs and one of them has legs made of glass. Most of the forward line is young. And the kid we drafted has played one year of life in defence - who knows where he'll end up. We do know he looks quality.

For all the complaining about forwards, I like Cooper Simpson as a half forward. Just because FoxFooty says mid it doesn’t mean that’s all he is. I think the forward half is where he spends the next couple of years. Moves well and hits the scoreboard.

And maybe we can finally stop trying to make Switkowski that high half forward/mid.

Sorry people - I’ve been out and just logged in and have a burning question that needs answering. What did we give up to move from 38 > 35? I’m scared that the answer will be a F2… for 3 places. They must really rate Simpson.

Sorry people - I’ve been out and just logged in and have a burning question that needs answering. What did we give up to move from 38 > 35? I’m scared that the answer will be a F2… for 3 places. They must really rate Simpson.
F3

F3

For all the complaining about forwards, I like Cooper Simpson as a half forward. Just because FoxFooty says mid it doesn’t mean that’s all he is. I think the forward half is where he spends the next couple of years. Moves well and hits the scoreboard.

And maybe we can finally stop trying to make Switkowski that high half forward/mid.
We drafted a forward. Yes!
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back