26. Tampa Bay
27. Arizona [Via Houston]
28. Buffalo
29. Detroit
30. Baltimore
31. San Francisco
32. Kansas City

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta love the double standards Caleb doesn't do anything at combine and internet and media blasts him yet Harrison Jr doesn't do anything at combine and then skips ohio state pro day and their are crickets.

Throwing Bombs

Ps Justin Fields would somehow figured out a way to take a sack on this exactly same pro day play 🤣

Would love to see anyone else who had Metcalf ranked in the top 2 in 2019
He had DK #1 Parris Campbell #2 Hollywood #3 Deebo #4 and AJ Brown #5 so calm down on 2019.

Credit to him for not having N'Keal Harry anywhere in his top 5 though.

Last edited:
Exe Gesis Caleb even throwing some special team ability out for you

I loved the punt because ithe way he asked for the ball at the end and the punting motion itself was more like a fck you yeah kinda feeling/celebration. Like when a Rugby League player scores a Try and in glee just haphazardly punts the ball into the crowd

To be fair....Simms gets some things right, but he also gets things wrong and he's also prone to get too cute trying to be the smartest in the room. He's just like anyone reslly. It's not like he's superhuman nor is he subhuman. He's just average.
Except that he gives much more detailed explanations and breakdowns than 99% in the media, which puts him easily ahead

In the end, these analysts are like salesmen. They're spruiking to us fantasy owners and to NFL teams who they believe are the top players at each position, or more to the point, which top 5 should be taken ahead of another top 5 prospect. So there are mistakes there often, just like anyone else.

Plus, anyone can put together a top 5 QB, RB, WR etc prospect list. The real art is what the GMs do and create a whole huge Big Board of entire draft prospects right thru seven rounds, and then how they manipulate trade ups and downs to pinpoint players in mid to late rounds.....like how Les Snead consistently finds top players for the Rams..

Kobie Turner and Pacua Nacuah for instance. Also Jason Taylor whom Im still high on. Like even I saw tape of Turner and snapped him up in all my fantasy leagues as my favorite DT prospect last year. Thats little old nobody me.

Gotta love the double standards Caleb doesn't do anything at combine and internet and media blasts him yet Harrison Jr doesn't do anything at combine and then skips ohio state pro day and their are crickets.
People know what MHJ is. Caleb is a mixed bag, but nothing a pro day will fix since his issues are only seen when there is a live defense.

I loved the punt because ithe way he asked for the ball at the end and the punting motion itself was more like a fck you yeah kinda feeling/celebration. Like when a Rugby League player scores a Try and in glee just haphazardly punts the ball into the crowd
He should be re named Joe Willams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is a chance for patriots that the QB they really want isn't their at 3. I have heard they only really like 2 of the 3 top qbs so would they settle for 3rd choice or trade down or just pick MHJ. So they have been some interest in trading down if their guy isn't there.

There is a chance for patriots that the QB they really want isn't their at 3. I have heard they only really like 2 of the 3 top qbs so would they settle for 3rd choice or trade down or just pick MHJ. So they have been some interest in trading down if their guy isn't there.
I think they sit and take whatever QB is there. They really need pne. There are three top rated QBs, and a couple others who'll go first round. So they'd be silly not to take one and have a punt on him working out.

I think they sit and take whatever QB is there. They really need pne. There are three top rated QBs, and a couple others who'll go first round. So they'd be silly not to take one and have a punt on him working out.

They don't have the talent thou it be like Fields with bears or Young with Panthers. The lack of talent means they have to be truly special QB to succeed.

They don't have the talent thou it be like Fields with bears or Young with Panthers. The lack of talent means they have to be truly special QB to succeed.
They could still take one and start Jacoby this year, but I agree, it's a bad situation for a rookie QB.

Jaylon is aussiedude in disguise
The nerve of Bears players to act like they know how to win in the NFL and telling a potential franchise changer they have never been around how to act. Smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back