NFL 2023 - Pre-Draft Discussion and Mock Drafts

Remove this Banner Ad

JSN, Addison then Kincade. WRs have only 2 top options, Te there are many. Better to get an early WR and return to TE in the second round.

Trade is a great result. Particularly the future first.
i think the drop between Kinkaid and Mayer is huge, then a big drop where no TE's will be picked till late day 2.

I think there are some solid WR's that are day 2 picks.

JSN will be gone, but i think Addison could still be there if we trade back to the early 20's

Lot of interesting stuff in here (along with PK's long winded points)

Most notably (spoiler alert)

Titans trading up to 3

Richo falling into the 20's

King noting the Falcons desperately want to trade back (then doesnt have them trading back in his mock and selecting a RB lol)

As I've said for a couple of months now, he would be the Reich-iest pick of the QBs available (I just thought that this would happen at Pick 9, not Pick 1)

There has been some guy on twitter beating this drum for a month now in the face of everyone telling him he was wrong, wish I could remember who it was. grr

I dont believe it though, everything I have heard from the Panthers lately has pointed to Bryce Young, they even talked about how they have had reassurance from their training staff about getting Bryce Young to be thick/put on weight to his core and legs. They dont see his size an issue.

As I've said for a couple of months now, he would be the Reich-iest pick of the QBs available (I just thought that this would happen at Pick 9, not Pick 1)

I can’t see Levis getting beyond the Colts…. But to pay as much as the Panthers did to get all the way to pick 1 to take Levis…. I just can’t see it.

Young is the best QB in the draft, not sure why anyone wouldn’t take him pick 1.

Has anyone got any good suggestions for podcasts breaking down the WRs?

I've listened to the PFF one but looking for more.

Any pods looking at the draft from a dynasty angle would be cool as well.

Locked On NFL Draft

I'm listening to Locked On NFL Draft - Daily Podcast On The NFL Draft, College Football & The NFL | 2023 NFL Draft Wide Receiver Rankings: Zay Flowers creeping into the WR1? on Podbean, check it out! 2023 NFL Draft Wide Receiver Rankings: Zay Flowers creeping into the WR1?

Last edited:
You'll get a 2nd round pick when they trade Trey Lance ;)

IMHO Wilson (Jets) would be worth more than Trey Lance, but both will be stuck marinating for at least a year. Both wasted talents and I think IF you have a great OLine, WR core, RB & Strong D, either could grow enough to win a playoff BUT I don’t see a Super Bowl winner in either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elite speed supposedly = top 10 pick in this draft. Apparently the O/U on his pick is something like 13.5

******* madness, reminds me of Walker going 1 last year. Draft people valuing traits over production typically ends in disaster.

Last edited:
There has been some guy on twitter beating this drum for a month now in the face of everyone telling him he was wrong, wish I could remember who it was. grr

Pete Prisco at CBS.

If the Panthers did take Levis decent chance the fans burn Bank of America to the ground from what ive seen on twitter, so I suppose that would be entertaining at least

Remove this Banner Ad

Back