NFL 2023 - Pre-Draft Discussion and Mock Drafts

Remove this Banner Ad

Bizarre as it sounds, I wouldn't be mad.

That said, please no.

Team isn't good enough yet to take a RB that early. Similar to when the Giants took Saquon, wasting their best years.

This Levis at 1 talk is a furphy, right? There's no way... I wouldn't have him in the first 3 rounds, he has that many flaws.

This Levis at 1 talk is a furphy, right? There's no way... I wouldn't have him in the first 3 rounds, he has that many flaws.

It all started because a reddit user posted that Levis told his friends that he will go number 1. Its hilarious.

If panthers take Levis and 49ers trade lance during draft I am switching teams.

A reddit post started this rumour, a reddit post. Levis telling his friends hes going #1 means nothing, hes that type of dude thats read the secret and thinks you can believe something into existence.

A reddit post started this rumour, a reddit post. Levis telling his friends hes going #1 means nothing, hes that type of dude thats read the secret and thinks you can believe something into existence.

Young is just so tiny I can see panthers and coaching staff going for a bigger guy.

Young is just so tiny I can see panthers and coaching staff going for a bigger guy.

Reich has had very little say in it from all reports, or more so, hes happy to go along with the consensus/majority of the scouting department. People need to get off the whole "Reich's type of QB" ...hes said hell tailor an offense to any of them.

I don't understand why Levis is getting so much hype - he's obviously highly regarded among NFL executives, but I just don't see it. I actually see him as a harder evaluation that Richardson. Even Levis' 2021 season which is well thought of wasn't too special imo. He's got some talent, no doubt about that, but I hate his throwing action (reminds me of Tebow) and his propensity to make every throw an absolute laser gives me great pause.

If I could only take one QB it would be Richardson. Has all the traits to be an elite QB and you could see significant improvement in his game throughout his collegiate career. Stroud would be next. Love Stroud in the pocket but I don't know if he can replicate his Georgia game in terms of extending plays. If he can do that, he will be a great QB for many years to come.

Listen to Fitty talk about Young compared to the others... love this and love that....none of the others got the same praise

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A reddit post by a user with one other post ever if the podcast I listened to earlier today is correct

A reddit post by a user with one other post ever if the podcast I listened to earlier today is correct

imo, has to be a bookmaker, looking to get back some money they lost on Young the week prior when they were giving $4....now they've made a killing on dumb Levis bets with the #1 pick market seemingly completely dead a few days ago. Its genius.

imo, has to be a bookmaker, looking to get back some money they lost on Young the week prior when they were giving $4....now they've made a killing on dumb Levis bets with the #1 pick market seemingly completely dead a few days ago. Its genius.
Its almost certainly by someone with a vested interest in Young being the pick - either someone that wanted better odds on Young, or like you said, some bookie trying to fleece people into betting Levis so much the odds went from 40/1 to 4/1

Tomorrow will mark the first time in many years I won't get to watch the draft live as I'll be out on the road. So it's radio silence for me until I get home tomorrow to laugh at who every team picked and wonder what on earth mine is doing

Levis
Mock drafts

Draftwire. pick two

NFL. Draftlounge.Pick two

Brownswire pick two

Yahoo sports pick two

CBS Pick two (Dan Schneier, )
CBS Pick one Pete Prisco
CBS Pick two Heath Cummings
CBS Pick two R.J.White
CBS Pick two Bryant McFadden

The Huddle pick two

Pressbox pick two

Centre Daily Times pick two

Pro Football Focus pick two staff

NBC Sports pick two Kyle Dvorchak

Many others

A lot of spiciness in Jermiah's final mock, Texans pick at 2 and 3

I could see Arizona making a deal for 3. And just tank the season and have a big draft next year to help Kyler

The paradoxical moment for the draft for me this weekend would be if the 49ers used their 5th round pick they got back from Miami in the Lance deal, the very last remnant of that trade, and selected their franchise QB.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back