Game Day Adelaide Football Club vs Richmond Football Club in Round 2 of the 2023 AFL Premiership Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Huge opportunity for everyone playing today.

Best part of last week is they get another chance. Coming up against Taranto and Hopper weirdly makes it like they get another crack at GWS.

On paper Richmond look very strong, on paper. Didn't look that great last week, still wary of them.

Looking forward to watching Pedlar again crowd will love him.

Huge opportunity for everyone playing today.

Best part of last week is they get another chance. Coming up against Taranto and Hopper weirdly makes it like they get another crack at GWS.

On paper Richmond look very strong, on paper. Didn't look that great last week, still wary of them.

Looking forward to watching Pedlar again crowd will love him.
I view the Tigers differently, the fact the Blues rolled the Cats, gives the Tigers credibility to draw with them and their formline.

I'm attending for a few reasons but to see Rankine is uppermost
Should be a packed vocal crowd this arvo.

I think he will love the fact that the team is playing for is well supported, I would be disappointed if he doesnt improve on his 2.5 from last week.

Over the past week the Giants game and the AFL tribunal has given Matthew Nicks a truckload of opportunity to use to inspire the troops and get them hyped up. Whether he chooses to go the positive route, the redemption route, the * em all route or whatever is his choice. But one thing is certain, if the players aren't playing with a fire in them this week we know he isn't the man.

Really hard one to tip, before last week I would have picked us, but the GWS game has lowered my expectation on us for this year after a promising pre season. Hopefully we can bounce back and overcome the short break/hot weather recovery from last week and get the win.

I am concerned about our lack of height in defence, could be some interesting mis matches throughout the game when some of our mid size defenders get caught on Samson or Lynch.

I will remain optimistic and go with Crows by 13 and Rankine and Rachele to light it up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really hard one to tip, before last week I would have picked us, but the GWS game has lowered my expectation on us for this year after a promising pre season. Hopefully we can bounce back and overcome the short break/hot weather recovery from last week and get the win.

I am concerned about our lack of height in defence, could be some interesting mis matches throughout the game when some of our mid size defenders get caught on Samson or Lynch.

I will remain optimistic and go with Crows by 13 and Rankine and Rachele to light it up.

the preseason wasn't really all that promising, better form guide is last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back