Roast AFL salary cap investigation into Port's new structure + Triggonometry

Remove this Banner Ad

Everybody, everybody... You have to read this thread again.

Ive farking lost it...I have tears ! Gone !

Trigg after todays announcement, while interviewing with 5AA.

roflbot.jpg

There has been some immensely funny s**t posted on this board over the past few years, but IMO, the behereforever.jpg is clearly the best. I've sent it to people not even aware of Big Footy and they love it too.

Someone more mischievous than me might encourage people to do a sticker bomb around the city...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

there is a post in here that is absolute genius. it has a pic of black tippett and a pic of rendell being interviewed after his sacking. 2 images with separate meanings come together to form another meaning. it is brilliant and it is the absolute pinnacle of what good directors and editors strive for in makings films. directors/editors win oscars for doing stuff like that. well done.

The irony between the Tippett and Rendell situations haven't been lost amongst the non-crows population.

Fruit Tingles 2.JPG

Are Triggy and the Crows Moving ?
With the expected change of the landscape in South Australian Football bringing PAFC back to the dominant position it has enjoyed for over 140 years and with the continued decline of the recently formed AFC along with the scandals that have accompanied it's recent tenure ...moves may be under way to give the Gold Coast it's second team
The new 'fruit tingles' tower has been touted as good for the tourist industry but it is 'understood' that a mystery tenant from South Australia may take residence in 2015
The 14 story building is described as quote " reminiscent of a packet of fruit tingles with a bungy jump on the roof "

The crows are particularly endeared to the bungy jump feature of the building as their CEO Mr Trigg can finally accept responsibility for all his scandals, say goodbye to the world and jump off the the top floor....................yet live to hurt another organisation again

I say Welcome to the Gold Coast Cheeters !

Gold Coast Bulletin Friday 22nd November front page

I can't see how the crows can survive without making some drastic changes. They are not only destroying their own brand but bringing the league into disrepute.

What a sad short history they are carving out for themselves.

I can't see how the crows can survive without making some drastic changes. They are not only destroying their own brand but bringing the league into disrepute.

What a sad short history they are carving out for themselves.

Anything spawned out of spite is never going to be a winner in the long run ...

I saw Trigg in David Jones today. It was a little surreal. I've never seen him in real life before but I did laugh before I recognised him.

I s**t you not he was pulling this face:

714450-trigg.jpg

I was having breakfast a few weeks ago two tables away from him. He was on his own.
When I left I casually said, "Keep up the good work Triggy."
He smiled and nodded graciously towards me, not realising what I actually meant.

I almost felt bad.

Almost.

I saw Trigg in David Jones today. It was a little surreal. I've never seen him in real life before but I did laugh before I recognised him.

I s**t you not he was pulling this face:

714450-trigg.jpg

He just needs a banana and a second longer to scratch that flee and the chimp is complete

I was having breakfast a few weeks ago two tables away from him. He was on his own.
When I left I casually said, "Keep up the good work Triggy."
He smiled and nodded graciously towards me, not realising what I actually meant.

I almost felt bad.

Almost.

Have to admit i nearly fell off my chair laughing at this, triggy you have to love him he he is a gift to Port future success.:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back