All the nice little things about winning the 2014 Premiership

Your favorite Hawthorn premiership?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

How good is grabbing a pizza and a few beers and watching the GF replay on a Friday night?!

Done it a few times since the great day and doing it again tonight. I've listened to all calls and tonight I've gone back to the ABC call, love Bucks and Maclure. Kennelly's tears and slight hope still is really amusing. Whenever Kennelly tried to big the swans up or give no credit to Hawthorn, Maclure practically replies with Hawks are smashing them and Sydney are sh*t.

Half time, Bucks asks the boys if they give Sydney a chance, Maclure: "No zero! I didn't even give them a chance prior to the game". Gotta love him haha.

Another thing that's quite pathetic aboit Kennelly, is his love for Goodes. Saying constantly how he is keeping them in the game and should take a bow for his performance.

Goodes was just ok and that's if you're being generous. He acted like he was playing the game of his life.

2nd half coming up, looking forward to more lolz from Maclure trolling Kennelly and the Swans.
I'd day Goodes was one of their better players in that he played ok instead of completely potato

Where is the ABC call?
I've never heard it, and I want to listen to Maclure

You'll seriously love it. Bucks and Maclure are in awe of the Hawks at times. Best call of the lot IMO with AFL Live and Channel 7 the next best.

Look in the thread that CP quoted, it should be in there.

You'll seriously love it. Bucks and Maclure are in awe of the Hawks at times. Best call of the lot IMO with AFL Live and Channel 7 the next best.

Look in the thread that CP quoted, it should be in there.[/QUO

Just finished listening to the ABC call. Maclure and Bucks realise quick smart they're seeing something awesome. Great call of the game, those two are fulsome in their praise of the Hawks. Bucks is particularly good at identifying everything that'd make an AFL coach happy: team first focus, midfield work rate, forward line pressure acts, seamless back 6 understanding of role and structure, etc etc. Must've been spewing for the full 120 minutes.

My 8 y.o daughter walked in and asked if the footy season had started again. When I said it was the GrandFinal she asked which one, and got a bit confused between '13 and '14 until I said it was the one when we beat Buddy. Such is life for the young Hawks fan.

Sorry for the intrusion, our board is dead. One of the nice things for us is that we get to have the last laugh next year. You may have won that battle, but we will win the war.
Alias to troll our Board?

Your consideration 3 months on means more than your tears on GF Day. Thanks for making Christmas that little bit more special, if possible :)

Alias to troll our Board?

Your consideration 3 months on means more than your tears on GF Day. Thanks for making Christmas that little bit more special, if possible :)
Chillax, I'm just having friendly banter. Think of my consideration as a pre-season warning. We will be premiers next year. You can't defeat the blood's culture

Chillax, I'm just having friendly banter. Think of my consideration as a pre-season warning. We will be premiers next year. You can't defeat the blood's culture
Blood's cluture gets trumped every BLOODY time by the best and most successfull team culture in the business perhaps you've heard of the team. I think people like u like being reminding and we are only happy to oblige.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blood's cluture gets trumped every BLOODY time by the best and most successfull team culture in the business perhaps you've heard of the team. I think people like u like being reminding and we are only happy to oblige.
Yes, I believe it's the blood's culture, not cluture. So yes blood's cluture does get trumped by blood's culture. It is very successful.

By the way does your culture include making sex tapes of women against their will?

Sorry for the intrusion, our board is dead. One of the nice things for us is that we get to have the last laugh next year. You may have won that battle, but we will win the war.

Is that you ok computer - hiding behind a skirt
What a shame you have to wait so long - I'm laughing now and what a wonderful feeling it is.
First you got bent over by the mighty hawks and then the icing to the cake, your sugar daddy made sure you didn't waste your allowance once again and banned you from trading. What a sweet, sweet month :hearts:

By the way does your culture include making sex tapes of women against their will?

I watch it every day - it was called the 2014 grand final. You should check it out - plenty of girls running around in the red and white that day.

Here is another pearler from Rex

"And hawthorn have gone bang, in one of the most ruthal, destroyanation, air conveyance assassinations I have ever seen"

We starting with off field antics are we lets no go there because you're best player who by the way was a hawthorn player has a few skeletons hanging in his closet

I watch it every day - it was called the 2014 grand final. You should check it out - plenty of girls running around in the red and white that day.

"And hawthorn have gone bang, in one of the most ruthal, destroyanation, air conveyance assassinations I have ever seen"
You're going to upset what's her name about using a reference to her team being of the female variety

Rex's call of the second quarter is the best quarter call of all commentaries (from where this quote comes). Huddo's call of the last is my second best. Still haven't determined my favourite callers for first and third yet, although Nathan Buckley and Sellers McClure would make my line up, while Brendan Goddard wouldn't.

Rex's call of the second quarter is the best quarter call of all commentaries (from where this quote comes). Huddo's call of the last is my second best. Still haven't determined my favourite callers for first and third yet, although Nathan Buckley and Sellers McClure would make my line up, while Brendan Goddard wouldn't.

You've given me a yearning to go and have another listen :p

Back