Mega Thread ALP Leadership Spill - 26 June 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Brothers and Sisters I have been in Sydney the last week or so on a soul eating matter so have been surrounded by Sussex Street arseholes who think that putting Rudd back is a ******* political masterstroke!! * these creeps make me sick and when you say you are responsible for this mess in the first place they shrug!!! *KKKK ...and Greg and Steve Smith have resigned. Someone turn off the lights on the way out.

Brothers and Sisters I have been in Sydney the last week or so on a soul eating matter so have been surrounded by Sussex Street arseholes who think that putting Rudd back is a ******* political masterstroke!! **** these creeps make me sick and when you say you are responsible for this mess in the first place they shrug!!! ****KKKK ...and Greg and Steve Smith have resigned. Someone turn off the lights on the way out.

I am glad to see nothing has changed in the last 5 years.

I had hoped once they got rid of Bitar and Arbib things would have improved. Sadly not. Shorten and the Victorian Right have nothing on the Sussex Street Vampires.

Great we where told Combet was a achiever that a neglected electorate had to have,what will the alp do now , will they parachute in another high profile candidate that never appears in the electorate .In the nsw election the labor vote in this area was 18% mainly because we had a local independent that everyone knows and sees and tries to support the area.

The cupboard's starting to look a bit bare.

They are not having much luck recruiting experienced state politicians either. I am not sure about elsewhere but former NSW Premiers Morris Iemma and Kristina Keneally have declined the opportunity to run for NSW seats being vacated by resignations and retirements. If you can't even get NSW Labor rejects to run, then you're in trouble.

Well Rudd has managed one thing. It's to get a lot of experienced ministers on top of Gillard to quit politics for good.

574b929f-9ef5-4fde-9363-e590923f47ef-460x276.jpeg

Lol'd, looks like they've just finished making out.

Finished there Jules, help me out........ gotta zip...........

Four Corners tonight is a report they've been putting together for the last month about destabilisation within the ALP, leading up to what ultimately became the replacement of Gillard with Rudd.

Amongst other things, the promo has a clip of an interviews with Garrett that has evidently been filmed in the last 10 days. Looks like it could be revealing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back