Fantasy Alpha Dynasty 2014 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Just found the direct quote you used from Rotoworld, I think I'll include the full paragraph:

Rams coach Jeff Fisher is "very optimistic" for a "quick return" from Sam Bradford (knee).
However, Fisher allowed that he was mostly guessing. Bradford is undergoing an MRI on Sunday. Looking for positives, Bradford walked off the field and to the locker room under his own power. His reaction was concerning, however, while his injury history is well documented. Anything from a Week 1 start to long-term absence is possible.

Baggers Block

Tre Mason RB Rams
Sam Bradford QB Rams
Aaron Dobson WR Patriots
Vernon Davis TE 49ers
2015 Draft Picks

Wanted
Starting vet or young QB and/or RB

FIRST TO SEE WILL BUY
Why havent you already accepted a 6th from your bro for Bradford?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly. He does this s**t all the time. Saying players are up for trade and then saying they're not when you enquire about them.

Annoying.

Exactly. He does this s**t all the time. Saying players are up for trade and then saying they're not when you enquire about them.

Annoying.
Nothing sinister or confusing about it.
It's a "trade block" meaning they're bait.
If someone offers something not to my liking doesnt mean a trade MUST BE made.

Nothing sinister or confusing about it.
It's a "trade block" meaning they're bait.
If someone offers something not to my liking doesnt mean a trade MUST BE made.
So stupid. Basically every single player in the league is tradeable. If i offered Shady, Foles and Stafford for Luck, manu would accept.

The trade block is there for players you want to trade..

So stupid. Basically every single player in the league is tradeable. If i offered Shady, Foles and Stafford for Luck, manu would accept.

I want to trade them.....IF the value is to my liking. Derr.
If it isn't, I'll happily hold onto them.
Surely you know, for instance, in the NFL teams often put players out there for trade, but if the compensation isn't sufficient, they don't trade.
Eg, Kelly just a week ago saying Sanchez is on the block, but if no one offers good value, he'll happily hold onto him....which he has done.

No, it's there so I can list every single one of my players.

Trade accepted.

How are all your ex-baggers doing ;)
Avoid...like I keep saying.

Thanx for Pierre Thomas :thumbsu: Smashed it for a fifth rounder.. And this season welcome back the big lug that is Big Ben after his loan to the Dodgers.. and then he found his way into the 'Baggers toilets.. what was the deal with that??

Anyway.. the recent fifth round trade for LB Trevathan didn't leave a good taste in the 'Stangs medico's mouth.. he was being interviewed on Regis and Kathie-Lee's show when Regis said something about the 'Stangs front office being 'bonkers' for trading with the 'Baggers and unaware to Dr Martin Nostrad (our guy) that we secured the lemon LBer Trevathan.. here's the reaction after Kathy-Lee wanted to hear the good doc had to say about the bad trade for a fifth rounder.

kramer-on-regis-and-kathy-lee_zps6fa2cf6a.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back