Fantasy Alpha Dynasty 2014 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I suck and so does daggles

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can be turned around pretty quickly if you are willing to make some moves, this time last year I didn't have any decent RBs
GG doesn't have that many RBs to trade...

It hurts GG. Trading out of TY and Bell in two leagues. Ouch!!
He pretends it doesn't, but it must really burn deep.

I checked the scores briefly during the 3rd, was down 190-178, thought I was gone, nice pleasant surprise when I just checked again!

What was the consensus on that deal at the time? If I remember rightly, most actually thought GG won the trade
Say what? Don't recall GG winning any trades with you?! Could be wrong though.

Say what? Don't recall GG winning any trades with you?! Could be wrong though.
At the time was a very even trade, hindsight obviously has seen me win by a mile at this stage, but giving up a starting QB on a team that was expected to be on the rise was a massive risk at the time

Donkeys take out the Mustangs! Thought I was toast (again!) on Friday when Fred Jackson missed, and then when Gio was ruled out too took a punt on Randle who didn't let me down this week. This bunch of misfits pick up scalp #2!

Donkeys take out the Mustangs! Thought I was toast (again!) on Friday when Fred Jackson missed, and then when Gio was ruled out too took a punt on Randle who didn't let me down this week. This bunch of misfits pick up scalp #2!

Was gunning for more PB wins but looking at your schedule it looks pretty much impossible.

The only trades lost was the two i made with drd23.

Won everything else. Might not look like it now but it will soon enough. If I can find Hilton and bells, like I found Demarco Murrays and Mike Wallaces, I can find more and more.
You are like the Fantasy version of Circle Work. Your roster just goes around and around in circles. You will win the odd games here and there, but you never solidify and build to win a championship.

You are like the Fantasy version of Circle Work. Your roster just goes around and around in circles. You will win the odd games here and there, but you never solidify and build to win a championship.
And how many have you won? ;)
Like I said before, THIS TIME I'm going to be patient and build. And like I said just a moment ago, I can keep finding tomorrow's super stars because I am fantasy factory 24/7

And how many have you won? ;)
Like I said before, THIS TIME I'm going to be patient and build. And like I said just a moment ago, I can keep finding tomorrow's super stars because I am fantasy factory 24/7
None. Not my point. I bottomed out for draft picks and have built through trading and drafting, but tried to hold on to crucial pieces. My team and record is getting better each season, just sucks being in the division of death atm. If you had drafted Andrew Luck, guaranteed you would have traded him to dspeed for half a packet of cashews and a bog roll because 'sometime in the future, he will be s**t'.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back