Wii/U Amiibo Discussion Thread - Heavy Breathing Inside

Remove this Banner Ad

Another good thing about opening the Amiibos is I now have 50+ Wooly yoshis to play as. Only disapointment is none of the pokemon amiibos have one nor do the gold/silver marios.

Last edited:

EB Facebook page. May have been the one specifically for the Swanston Street store.
Maybe, I looked on the page before I posted and didn't see anything about it.

My amiibro LCynic hooked my up with Diddy Kong and Yoshi, now I only need Peach.

cheesedogg You still able to help an amiibro out?

2748350-peach.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My amiibro LCynic hooked my up with Diddy Kong and Yoshi, now I only need Peach.

cheesedogg You still able to help an amiibro out?

2748350-peach.jpg

Yeah mate for sure. It just so happens I've got a fun filled day of tax return shopping with the Mrs lined up for tomorrow so can pick one up for you amongst the chaos :p

Just double checking, it is the Smash Bros. series version yeah?

Yeah mate for sure. It just so happens I've got a fun filled day of tax return shopping with the Mrs lined up for tomorrow so can pick one up for you amongst the chaos :p

Just double checking, it is the Smash Bros. series version yeah?
Yeah I believe it is. (LCynic can you confirm that above amiibo is smash bros one?)

Yeah I believe it is. (LCynic can you confirm that above amiibo is smash bros one?)
Correct. I believe SMB one faces the other way and has a hand to her bosom.

(I've been re-reading an American football manga ... friggin' fail ...)

Hey Quivorir sorry mate but actually not looking good so far. Everywhere I've been so far has millions of the non-sb peach but not the one you're after. I swear there was both everywhere not long ago & know for a fact that peach & pikachu were the only 2 at my local target for ages but a no-go now which is weird.
I'll keep an eye out for the rest of the day though. Mrs apparently still has more places to look at after lunch.

Hey Quivorir sorry mate but actually not looking good so far. Everywhere I've been so far has millions of the non-sb peach but not the one you're after. I swear there was both everywhere not long ago & know for a fact that peach & pikachu were the only 2 at my local target for ages but a no-go now which is weird.
I'll keep an eye out for the rest of the day though. Mrs apparently still has more places to look at after lunch.
You suck.

But nah seriously, thanks for looking mate. :D

http://www.target.com.au/search?text=Amiibo

Gone? What?

Edit1: Never Mind, If I look in incognito mode they are there, but they are not in normal browsing mode...

Edit2: and now gone in incognito mode too.

Edit3: and all apears normal again. Ignore this post. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back