Mod. Notice .......and in news you most likely already knew - Bonz is a Mod

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 9, 2001
2, 4, 6, 8
AFL Club
Sydney
In news that broke a few weeks back on the Swans Podcast, Bonz has been selected to take up a Mod position on the Swans Board by CAS79 RW and myself after having his name given the Royal Stamp of approval by the BigFooty Admin Team with help from the group of Super Moderators.

His work on the Swans Board Podcast along with his posting history were important factors.

But what got him over the edge was the agreement to be Buddy's driver for the next 9 years and the promises that vonn will be given a higher role in the podcast* along with SM getting 90 seconds to talk about Hull each week leading up to the FA Cup Final*

So please join me in welcoming Bonz to the role of Mod of the Swans Board

*not a real promise

In news that broke a few weeks back on the Swans Podcast, Bonz has been selected to take up a Mod position on the Swans Board by CAS79 RW and myself after having his name given the Royal Stamp of approval by the BigFooty Admin Team with help from the group of Super Moderators.

His work on the Swans Board Podcast along with his posting history were important factors.

But what got him over the edge was the agreement to be Buddy's driver for the next 9 years and the promises that vonn will be given a higher role in the podcast* along with SM getting 90 seconds to talk about Hull each week leading up to the FA Cup Final*

*not a real promise

This is happening. I see no asterix.

But what got him over the edge was the agreement to be Buddy's driver for the next 9 year

I really have to learn to read the fine print on such contracts...

You also forgot to mention the main reason I accepted this role was the fact I could spend half of this weeks podcast talking about Liverpool's title bid.*

*real not fake promise*

I really have to learn to read the fine print on such contracts...

You also forgot to mention the main reason I accepted this role was the fact I could spend half of this weeks podcast talking about Liverpool title bid.*

*real not fake promise*

This week's is gonna be soccer themed, yeah?

* yes more Vonn time on the podcast that's the real news.

Go Bonz

#teamBonz

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*not a real promise

I appear to be the Ryan Okeefe of the podcast

Sorry, who are you?

Used to be best on ground, but punts super speedy voice has seen me go back to the old record a show on a tape and sticky tape over the holes so you cant record over it show

Used to be best on ground, but punts super speedy voice has seen me go back to the old record a show on a tape and sticky tape over the holes so you cant record over it show

I feel young that I didn't actually know you could do that with tapes.

Good choice, good luck Bonz don't be shy to participate in conversations just as a fellow poster and keep enjoying bigfooty, its not all about moderating and please throw a few cards at Bedford just coz you can now.

Go Bonz

#teamBonz

Oh quit sucking up to the new mod :p

Congrats Bonz. Have I ever mentioned that you have an awesome first name? ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back