Science/Environment Anti-vacc Crazies at it again. Post appropriate outrage ITT

Remove this Banner Ad

It might be news to you that there is a world wide shortage of IC Nurses. Guess why?
Mate i work at the hospital i mentioned in my post above. Im giving an insight into whats happening. I watched my ex struggle to get employment as a nurse after graduating here during the outbreak of the pandemic, simply because she was born in Nepal. If you're going to ask a condescending sarcastic question you can cram it.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/d...p-for-her-infected-child-20160212-gmsa3c.html
...........In a post on the private Facebook page Vaccine Free Australia, Natasha O'Leary reported her unvaccinated, 12-month-old son had measles and asked members for advice on how to treat highly contagious disease naturally. Members responded with suggestions that she give him cod liver oil, homeopathic remedies, vitamin A and C supplements.........

..........Dr Cunningham said measles cases in Melbourne were likely to increase in the next few weeks and stressed the importance of seeking medical advice as well as alerting doctors about suspected cases before attending waiting rooms where there may be other susceptible people.
He said unvaccinated children who contracted the virus were more likely to be hospitalised, and that children who were too young for the vaccine would be at risk because of the "poor decisions" of some parents.
"The poor child is suffering now from a disease that has a 1 in 1000 risk of permanent brain damage from encephalitis, which is inflammation of the actual brain tissue," he said..............

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/d...p-for-her-infected-child-20160212-gmsa3c.html
...........In a post on the private Facebook page Vaccine Free Australia, Natasha O'Leary reported her unvaccinated, 12-month-old son had measles and asked members for advice on how to treat highly contagious disease naturally. Members responded with suggestions that she give him cod liver oil, homeopathic remedies, vitamin A and C supplements.........

..........Dr Cunningham said measles cases in Melbourne were likely to increase in the next few weeks and stressed the importance of seeking medical advice as well as alerting doctors about suspected cases before attending waiting rooms where there may be other susceptible people.
He said unvaccinated children who contracted the virus were more likely to be hospitalised, and that children who were too young for the vaccine would be at risk because of the "poor decisions" of some parents.
"The poor child is suffering now from a disease that has a 1 in 1000 risk of permanent brain damage from encephalitis, which is inflammation of the actual brain tissue," he said..............

This is a perfect example of absolute ignorance and stupidity and the mind set that says I'm OK nothing will happen to us , but the odds of measles causing a horror you never expected is alive and kicking , I've seen the results of later life brain infection , swelling what ever you want to call it. It is like mad cow disease how it manifests, the long term results of measles induced later in life brain damage I don't know about , but I reckon its doomsday for anyone who has that happen to them.
Anti Vaccination people should actually be prosecuted for causing danger to the public!
They are people who live in dream world and perceived perfection and peace , its all well and good , but common sense has to come into life living with other humans. If you can't protect yourself or won't don't make it dangerous for others, get away from the normal, and go and live somewhere far away from others.
We have the vaccination material , no one said it was perfect but by hell its better than seeing the world go back to death by diseases we nearly have eradicated.
Now, maybe we will never eradicate every inch of every killer disease but we have kept them at bay for going on towards 60 yrs to a century, if you want to go back to millions of deaths by things that are nearly gone then piss off to the bush, with your dangerous chance of spreading disease.

Anti Vaccination people should actually be prosecuted for causing danger to the public!

There have been cases of people with aids knowingly passing it on being charged with manslaughter, what is the difference in knowingly spreading a potentially deadly disease like measles if someone ends up dying.

3 medical practitioners of alternative medicine who had some rather vague claims relating to alternative medicine 2 went missing and for the third the husband has been charged with the murder of his doctor wife after having batter her to death for the insurance money

- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-charged-murder-placed-4-43million-bail.html

One of the ones who is missing is rather elderly and got his car stuck in a muddy field

- http://bismarcktribune.com/news/loc...cle_6e326a96-f776-51d4-9267-f4837e1e5aa1.html

Doctors Who Discovered Cancer Enzymes In Vaccines All Found Murdered

- http://www.anonews.co/cancer-vaccine###

7310719_f520.jpg

3 medical practitioners of alternative medicine who had some rather vague claims relating to alternative medicine 2 went missing and for the third the husband has been charged with the murder of his doctor wife after having batter her to death for the insurance money

- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-charged-murder-placed-4-43million-bail.html

One of the ones who is missing is rather elderly and got his car stuck in a muddy field

- http://bismarcktribune.com/news/loc...cle_6e326a96-f776-51d4-9267-f4837e1e5aa1.html

Doctors Who Discovered Cancer Enzymes In Vaccines All Found Murdered

- http://www.anonews.co/cancer-vaccine###
I bet you had a subscription to "The truth" back in the day.

Nope, nope, nope and nope. Not all polio vaccines were contaminated with SV40. The oral form of the virus passed through the gut harmlessly and the 98 million number is your usual anti vaxx wild extrapolation of figures because you know that sounds all horrible and scary; really, scare tactics is all they have. Roughly 10-30 million people who were vaccinated via Johan Salk's vaccine would have been exposed to the virus. A number of studies have demonstrated that is does not cause cancer or has lead to an increase in cancer and finally that article was written by a one David Mihalovic, Not a Doctor.

Question for anti-vaccers - Why on one hand do you say that vaccines are just a money-making scam and then on the other hand say they're part of a de-population plan? It can't be both as dead people can't be scammed for money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Question for anti-vaccers - Why on one hand do you say that vaccines are just a money-making scam and then on the other hand say they're part of a de-population plan? It can't be both as dead people can't be scammed for money.

get the money
they die
???
profit

the CT mind is pretty amazing stuff. eg the fact someone believes princess Diana was murdered also indicates they are also very likely to believe she is still alive. you can't make this stuff up.

You have to feel for the kid. Not only did she not vaccinate him, but she seems unwilling to get him proper medical attention. You just have to hope he isn't permanently affected or even dies, although even if he is it doesn't seem like she will learn.
I'm sure the mother will still blame it on vaccines or autism or mercury or money, etc. :rolleyes:

I reckon this exact question was canvassed twice at varying times in this very thread.
It's a big circle of regurgitated idiocy on the part of the anti-vaccers which won't end until they are all dead pr imprisoned for child neglect.

Do people seriously think that it's a de-population plan?

"I've got the best plan to cut down on the population. Let's help people fight diseases!"

Don't governments have access to huge armies? Better yet, access to the water supply?
Yes but 1 in 1000 teenage girls faint when having their Papiloma virus vaccine.
Can't you see what a dastardly clever and evil plan that is by drug companies, and every government and health worker in the world to depopulate the planet?

Do people seriously think that it's a de-population plan?

"I've got the best plan to cut down on the population. Let's help people fight diseases!"

Don't governments have access to huge armies? Better yet, access to the water supply?

most ingenious plan of all, lets help ensure child death rates are low so that more grow up and have kids, allowing a the population to grow larger and larger in a shorter and shorter amount of time:

World population: 1 billion Year: 1804 Time to add 1 billion
World population:
2 billion Year: 1927 Time to add 1 billion: 123
World population: 3 billion Year: 1960 Time to add 1 billion: 33
World population: 4 billion Year: 1974 Time to add 1 billion: 14
World population: 5 billion Year: 1987 Time to add 1 billion: 13
World population: 6 billion Year: 1999 Time to add 1 billion: 12
World population: 7 billion Year: 2011 Time to add 1 billion: 12

First vaccine introduced: 1796

most ingenious plan of all, lets help ensure child death rates are low so that more grow up and have kids, allowing a the population to grow larger and larger in a shorter and shorter amount of time:

World population: 1 billion Year: 1804 Time to add 1 billion
World population:
2 billion Year: 1927 Time to add 1 billion: 123
World population: 3 billion Year: 1960 Time to add 1 billion: 33
World population: 4 billion Year: 1974 Time to add 1 billion: 14
World population: 5 billion Year: 1987 Time to add 1 billion: 13
World population: 6 billion Year: 1999 Time to add 1 billion: 12
World population: 7 billion Year: 2011 Time to add 1 billion: 12

First vaccine introduced: 1796
There you go a dastardly plot just to make money.
All that population growth so they can sell more vaccines :rolleyes:

There you go a dastardly plot just to make money.
All that population growth so they can sell more vaccines :rolleyes:

no, no your thinking too small, first they grow the population to massive amounts then they make everyone infertile and kill them off.
and it only takes 300 years. :drunk:

no, no your thinking too small, first they grow the population to massive amounts then they make everyone infertile and kill them off.
and it only takes 300 years. :drunk:
Well fertility isn't quite what it used to be. Most likely due to pesticides and other nasty stuff in the food chain :thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back