Science/Environment Anti-vacc Crazies at it again. Post appropriate outrage ITT

Remove this Banner Ad

It might be news to you that there is a world wide shortage of IC Nurses. Guess why?
Mate i work at the hospital i mentioned in my post above. Im giving an insight into whats happening. I watched my ex struggle to get employment as a nurse after graduating here during the outbreak of the pandemic, simply because she was born in Nepal. If you're going to ask a condescending sarcastic question you can cram it.

The fact is that vaccines work, and with very few serious side effects.
They have saved millions upon millions of lives.

Many serious side effects causing millions of disorders, illness, diseases also.. ethyl mercury was a mere preservative a trade off wasn't necessary... just a very dangerous substance crudely thrown in with no comprehensive regard.

I can only laugh at this form of "logic".

Yeah it's fairly controversial isn't it?

1. Make a claim.
2. Be asked to substantiate it.
3. Ridicule the request for evidence.

Yes I can see how the modern world was built on that methodology. There is an alternative:

1. Make a claim.
2. Welcome requests to independently substantiate and corroborate it.
3. Instead of pleading that your claim works, actively and aggressively try to prove that it doesn't.
4. Even if it does work, keep your claims provisional and tentative.

I prefer the second way.

Yeah it's fairly controversial isn't it?

1. Make a claim.
2. Be asked to substantiate it.
3. Ridicule the request for evidence.

Yes I can see how the modern world was built on that methodology. There is an alternative:

1. Make a claim.
2. Welcome requests to independently substantiate and corroborate it.
3. Instead of pleading that your claim works, actively and aggressively try to prove that it doesn't.
4. Even if it does work, keep your claims provisional and tentative.

I prefer the second way.

I'm not making the claims I'm researching the claims others (the utmost professionals) have discovered and merely spreading awareness of these credible sources to people who don't understand anything but a bunch of non-credible dna methylation disregarding mercury blood tests "the australian" assures them they can trust.

What about the methylation factor in autism your studies blatantly disregard? From what I recall they are merely crude studies of large scale samples extracting mainly blood (other studies hair and urine) and using that as a basis to prove no link to autism (as the autistic group has levels that are no different to the mass population)..

Why don't they just end the argument once and for all and give all the subjects a chelation product prior to administering the sample? That way if the autistic groups toxicity levels don't increase then we can put it to bed once and for all there is no link between the two.

Oh wait they already performed that study and I'm proven to be 100% correct. The metal levels in the autistic group did indeed spike comprehensively to the point an association between severity of toxicity and severity of autism was also discovered.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/02/130225162231.htm

Last edited:
Ok since you're obviously know more than them can you explain to me exactly how it is not proven?

I've been researching this topic for over 5yrs now rather comprehensively and you cannot argue people with autism do not have mitocondria dysfunction/oxidative stress and if you researched more about dna methylation and glutathione you would understand exactly how mercury is the only thing that inhibits dna methylation in that core manner due to it's affinity for glutathione as well as silencing particular mechanisms fundamental to the network. Not to mention another study double checked this by replacing the lacking methylation with DMSA and behold! The autism group had higher metals as a result of a biological inability to chelate, it's beyond established people with autism have glutathione, methylation and mitochondrial issues that mirror the exact same pathology as mercury toxicity. Then they're also missing the antioxidant the chelate those metals out naturally. So how can they possibly flush it out their bodies? Like that study shows it accumulates over time and sequesters away and a form of chelation is required to mobilize it into the blood as well as process it out of the body.

What other environmental element silences methylation and in that exact way? Not to mention blocks the
Dipeptidyl peptidase-4 leading to incredible permeability. The kids all had higher metals if you knew anything about science you'd know that means their dna methylation is compromised and it also shows identical pathology to mercury's affinity re methylation!

It's pretty simple to understand, everyone can flush it out, they can't, mercury is the only known environmental element shown to inhibit the methylation process completely. And since the DMSA study showed they all had higher levels of mercury, and that it actually did correlate directly with autism severity (higher the levels the more autistic :O) I think we can see how mercury affects and can trigger autism as a whole.
Sothe basis of your arguement about vaccinations is that it is the only way in which mecury enters the blood system. :confused:

Do you eat much fish? In particular deep water or bottom dwelling ones?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I never said that but it looks like it's the very first one to trigger the entire chain reaction. Technically the CDR casues autism :p

This chart basically holds true, you can see mercury at the source with genetics and all the biological possibilities that can create in someone with autism:
http://www.autismfile.com/wp-content/uploads/whole-body-diagram.jpg
Whilst it is an interesting diagram, I notice in the links to mecury poisoning there is no link to diet or pollution which are the major factors in heavy metal poisioning today. Vit B12, folate, B6 and Magnesium play a central role in regulating Methylation a lack of these which is common in the modern diet of eating processed foods is far more damaging to the body than any vaccination is.

I also have noted that you have not once mentioned the EN2 gene in any of your posts. recent studies have linked this gene to approximately 40% of all autism cases.

I would also like you view on the impact of nueral tube defects which increase the rate of autism by a factor of 20.

Talk all you like about vaccinations be the root cause of the increase of autism rates, but what you would of seen through your 5 years of research is that diet is the overwhelming contributing factor.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Because the immune response is triggered during development. Mercury and even parasites do the damage before birth people just don't magically catch autism after being born neurotypical. They are already born with the underlying disorder.
So you are basically saying that the vaccination of the infant child does not create autism, but it was developed whilst still inside the womb. Which means there is no inherent risk of giving a healthy child a vaccination shot.

This argument is such a load of crap, there is no mercury in vaccinations given to children yet this peanut keeps arguing about links to autism in children[/QUOTE]

If you weren't so stupid, ignorant and arrogant you would've noticed that along with how (from that chart I posted for one).

Why bother explaining how methylation works to a rude idiot who should be sticking to arguing what brand of beer is best.. not complex disorders.

Too bad you're far too dumb to understand what higher levels after adminstering DMSA can only mean.

Last edited:
This argument is such a load of crap, there is no mercury in vaccinations given to children yet this peanut keeps arguing about links to autism in children

If you weren't so stupid, ignorant and arrogant you would've noticed that along with how (from that chart I posted for one).

Why bother explaining how methylation works to a rude idiot who should be sticking to arguing what brand of beer is best.. not complex disorders.

Too bad you're far too dumb to understand what higher levels after adminstering DMSA can only mean.

again disingenuous nonsense how many ******* times must it be reposted?

there's no methylmercury in vaccines.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethylmercury

Unlike methylmercury, ethylmercury has not been found to bioaccumulate.

I will never take a flu vaccination. Everyone I know who takes it at work and family has fallen sick within a week.
You see Lebbo, the flu vaccine vaccinates against 3 strains of the flu virus, not the common cold and every other illness known to man.

But I'm sure your anecdotal experience trumps the science in your ignorant, misguided and uneducated mind, just like you know more about global warming than the combined knowledge all of the experts in the world.

Anti science whackjobs :rolleyes:

You see Lebbo, the flu vaccine vaccinates against 3 strains of the flu virus, not the common cold and every other illness known to man.

But I'm sure your anecdotal experience trumps the science in your ignorant, misguided and uneducated mind, just like you know more about global warming than the combined knowledge all of the experts in the world.

Anti science whackjobs :rolleyes:
Yeah, yeah. I am anti-science. If that is what makes you happy, keep believing it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back