@Asho81's thread unclogger thread

What have you done Hoges!?!?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
From 5 responses every player has been picked twice lol.
I think the rest of them did that deliberately.

I should've known better than to ask in this forum. Maybe I'll go with my gut and just do beams and Fyfe to gaz and CEY
My response was legitimate, I wasn't being a smart ass. I'd trade out JJK and GOAUS!

Cool. So ROS this trade would hope that Buddy and Cripps outplay JJK and Wallis. I can't really split them
Translated, you've got too many average players and it's hard to know which is more average than the other.

The thing with average players are that one week they may score 70, the next 130, and you never know what they will do THIS week :(

Translated, you've got too many average players and it's hard to know which is more average than the other.

The thing with average players are that one week they may score 70, the next 130, and you never know what they will do THIS week :(

I have that problem with Brodie Smith never know if I am going to get a 50 or 70.

42 at 1/2 time, 50 at full time, 100% arsehat.

Can anyone genuinely tell me what position he's playing at the moment?

Played as the extra loose man in defence for the 1st half, then I don't think I saw him again until I was screaming at him to be careful not to kick the trophy he was holding to the opposition out of instinct. Genuinely thought he was injured at some point early in the 2nd half and was on the bench.

Can anyone genuinely tell me what position he's playing at the moment?

Played as the extra loose man in defence for the 1st half, then I don't think I saw him again until I was screaming at him to be careful not to kick the trophy he was holding to the opposition out of instinct. Genuinely thought he was injured at some point early in the 2nd half and was on the bench.

The position he plays is where ever the ball is not :mad:

A number of times yesterday he was just a passive onlooker and did not want to get involved. Those 2 concussions have messed him around big time. I should have traded him out at the time.

Last 2 trades, getting Gaz and don't trust Beams shoulder. Will do Beams to Gaz, but need to free up $80,000.

Hamling --> Goddard
OR
McLean --> Knight?
OR
Any other suggestions?
Cheers

image.jpg image.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last 2 trades, getting Gaz and don't trust Beams shoulder. Will do Beams to Gaz, but need to free up $80,000.

Hamling --> Goddard
OR
McLean --> Knight?
OR
Any other suggestions?
Cheers

View attachment 155012 View attachment 155013
You've still got Cripps and Wallis, but you're talking about moving Beams? o_O
I'd be holding those trades for a couple of weeks. 'If' Beams' shoulder goes, you are well positioned to move him, likely to Ablett. That's still an 'if' though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back