@Asho81's thread unclogger thread

What have you done Hoges!?!?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You gotta be kidding me...
Mitch Wallis is here on BF forums and I just beat him in our Tragics game last week?

:eek:

I'd bloody hope not. Needs to be out training to knock off those campaignery Magpies this weekend.

Go Hamling to J Kol, I like the look of that kid.
Mitch Wallis is here on BF forums and I just beat him in our Tragics game last week?

GOAUS! What happened last week mate, you got plenty of the pill but couldn't crack 90. I put my faith in you, I was hoping for a return of your early form.

His profile says 24 year old, Hun said he 22?
toxic's profile says his male, but he's a woman. What's your point??

R u guys serious? Thought the whole Mitch thing was some inside gag.
Ummm. No?!?

So? Play a game of footy against him and see how you go..

Go Hamling to J Kol, I like the look of that kid.

GOAUS! What happened last week mate, you got plenty of the pill but couldn't crack 90. I put my faith in you, I was hoping for a return of your early form.
Team structure

Just had tears of laughter at your efforts on the footy show Mitch. You're a legend. Locked into my mids until end of season
:thumbsu::footy:
I swear you copy and pasted that from the General thread. Am I really going to have to infract you for spamming multiple threads AGAIN??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I swear you copy and pasted that from the General thread. Am I really going to have to infract you for spamming multiple threads AGAIN??

Its his thread, I guess he can repost what he wants :p

GOAUS is Wallis?
Finkle is Einhorn...Einhorn is Finkle
clean-mouth-o.gif

Unless he copy and pasted from this thread to the other thread??

Cue X-Files theme song.
Nope, I wrote it in the other thread first, then copied it into my own thread, therefore technically not breaking rules.

On a footy note, Is beams to Gaz borderline sideways, or a fairly sensible trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back