Association Football Picture/GIF/Video Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

11707608_1057837134229133_4958971576999327534_n.jpg

Picture 5 and 6 is a guy whose face knows there's no chance but the eyes still shines of innocence that tries to fight it

Then it's just dead from picture 7 onwards, like a kid that just realized Santa isn't real

This is brilliant :thumbsu:

Sometimes I do feel sorry for famous people. The minute he reveals himself. He is mobbed!! You could never go anywhere and do anything in public without being hassled. It would truly suck. I guess all the millions and millions of dollars and the bevy of beautiful women he can have offsets that though.

But that would suck.

Sometimes I do feel sorry for famous people. The minute he reveals himself. He is mobbed!! You could never go anywhere and do anything in public without being hassled. It would truly suck. I guess all the millions and millions of dollars and the bevy of beautiful women he can have offsets that though.

But that would suck.
Yeah seriously. How's the girl that wouldn't give him the number hahahaha :D

Fair play to him though, the smile on the kid is just awesome. Good to see!

Yeah seriously. How's the girl that wouldn't give him the number hahahaha :D

Fair play to him though, the smile on the kid is just awesome. Good to see!
Yeah the smile on the kid makes it worthwhile.

I feel if I was mega famous id do random stuff like just visiting childrens hospitals just to pick up their spirits a little. Sometimes I feel famous people dont do enough, particularly because a lot of them have so much free time.

Like actors in particular, if you arent working on a movie. You are unemployed so they just holiday and hang out and do whatever with all their money. Id want to use that time in a better way than just rolling around in my money at home.

Yeah the smile on the kid makes it worthwhile.

I feel if I was mega famous id do random stuff like just visiting childrens hospitals just to pick up their spirits a little. Sometimes I feel famous people dont do enough, particularly because a lot of them have so much free time.

Like actors in particular, if you arent working on a movie. You are unemployed so they just holiday and hang out and do whatever with all their money. Id want to use that time in a better way than just rolling around in my money at home.

Who's to say they don't do stuff dude? Just because they don't get the media to follow them around doesn't mean they aren't doing stuff. And at the end of the day if they do spend some time just relaxing, then that's their right too. How much time do you volunteer in hospitals?

Who's to say they don't do stuff dude? Just because they don't get the media to follow them around doesn't mean they aren't doing stuff. And at the end of the day if they do spend some time just relaxing, then that's their right too. How much time do you volunteer in hospitals?
Maybe they do, of course they wouldnt have cameras following them around while doing it but stories like that get out. Everybody has a camera phone nowadays. You dont see much of it ever reported. Of course it's their right just to relax also, they are free and can do whatever they want.

Im not a celebrity. The kids wouldnt care if I showed up at the hospital.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not a matter of being worked up, merely hatred.

In some ways, I admire Jose Mourinho/JT and the ambition the club has. My distaste stems MOSTLY from the supporters. Chelsea fans aren't annoying like Gooners, or naive like Scousers. They're usually just filthy, arrogant bastards.

Will never forget being verbally abused right in front of a female friend for wearing an Arsenal scarf outside Earl's Court station (barely visible, mostly tucked under my coat). Was on my way to an FA Cup match at the Ems. With Stamford Bridge in relatively close vicinity to the tube, Chelsea/Watford fans were all pre-drinking.

T'was bewildering really, given there were quite a lot of Arsenal shirters making their way to the tube at the same time as me. I suppose I just caught the eye of the wrong sort.

In some ways, I admire Jose Mourinho/JT and the ambition the club has. My distaste stems MOSTLY from the supporters. Chelsea fans aren't annoying like Gooners, or naive like Scousers. They're usually just filthy, arrogant bastards.

Will never forget being verbally abused right in front of a female friend for wearing an Arsenal scarf outside Earl's Court station (barely visible, mostly tucked under my coat). Was on my way to an FA Cup match at the Ems. With Stamford Bridge in relatively close vicinity to the tube, Chelsea/Watford fans were all pre-drinking.

T'was bewildering really, given there were quite a lot of Arsenal shirters making their way to the tube at the same time as me. I suppose I just caught the eye of the wrong sort.

Yet, you seem to be enjoying a chelsea supporter being similarly abused without provocation on the video.

A very significant percentage of the human population are idiots. ******* idiots.

So simply by the law of averages, every club, in every sport across the globe, has a small group of people who are idiotic campaigners.

Yet, you seem to be enjoying a chelsea supporter being similarly abused without provocation on the video.
Well no, posting it doesn't mean I enjoy the content. I'm just putting it out there as it has received substantial amounts of praise and criticism.

The video is harmless and although I don't condone such aggressive behaviour in any situation, I don't find it offensive at all.

A very significant percentage of the human population are idiots. ******* idiots.

So simply by the law of averages, every club, in every sport across the globe, has a small group of people who are idiotic campaigners.

Of course your level stance has a point, though one could rightfully consider Chelsea's fan base to be generally substandard when it comes to behavioural levels.

Maybe they do, of course they wouldnt have cameras following them around while doing it but stories like that get out. Everybody has a camera phone nowadays. You dont see much of it ever reported. Of course it's their right just to relax also, they are free and can do whatever they want.

Im not a celebrity. The kids wouldnt care if I showed up at the hospital.

Pretty sure anyone would care if someone turned up volunteering their time to help look after them lol, wtf.

Pretty sure anyone would care if someone turned up volunteering their time to help look after them lol, wtf.
The parents might. The kids wouldnt give a *. Id just be some random bloke helping the nurses. But if Brad Pitt walked in or Messi or Michael Jordan or something.

Anyways moving on. It's a silly subject.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back