Australian Open 2015 - Day 4

Remove this Banner Ad

10937389_795787587136108_680158750_n.jpg

If you think this is bad, you should see his opponent. Feeling hot, has stomach cramps, choked in that set to lose it in a tiebreaker. Wonder how he's still playing.

What has happened to Lopez!?!

Wish I was at Hisense today place to be, come on Kei!

Serena made a slight crack at the AO organisers in her post match interview, "it's my first time on this court this year."

When hacks like Tomlanovic get a gig she has every right to be pissed

This is actually pretty funny to read. All throughout this open, posters have made comments about her looks and said some creepy things. She's obsessed over in these threads at times (which I just don't understand). Look at yesterday's thread, posters were making sexual jokes about her when the guy that got a pic with her yesterday posted it on here.

I'm not saying you did it or anything, it's just interesting as so many people have been just as creepy, if not more, than the guy interviewing her.
Big difference though between comments voiced on a Bigfooty Internet forum compared to creepy questions voiced in public around the world by Channel 7 after a sporting event...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyone at Lorenzi v Pops match? Looks like a good match judging only by scores

10937389_795787587136108_680158750_n.jpg

If you think this is bad, you should see his opponent. Feeling hot, has stomach cramps, choked in that set to lose it in a tiebreaker. Wonder how he's still playing.

Just showed the conclusion of the match now. Wow he looked in some distress and you hope he can recover quickly.

When hacks like Tomlanovic get a gig she has every right to be pissed

Why do you ridicule so many professional players, unthoughtfully throwing around labels like 'hacks' and 'pusher'. When you say these things ALL THE FRIKKIN TIME it just reeks of "I am a clueless ejit"

Big difference though between comments voiced on a Bigfooty Internet forum compared to creepy questions voiced in public around the world by Channel 7 after a sporting event...

I agree, we can't compare an internet forum with Ch7. Here, we are just joking around but Id expect a paid reporter to show some more respect and be more professional at their job. They are talking to a professional athlete, show some respect. I honestly don't understand why they need to ask her twirl.

Making jokes about masturbating over a picture with her is ridiculously creepy.

I'm just saying it's a bit hypocritical of some posters who agreed with the initial post saying how creepy he was, who were the same posters making disgusting creepy jokes about her previously.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back