Australian Open 2016 - Day 9

Remove this Banner Ad

That was reasonably predictable, though.

Suarez Navarro was very lucky to even get this far, and highly unlikely to ever trouble Radwanska. A strong Serena win over Sharapova was always on the cards given their history. And Federer was always likely to have a comfortable win over Berdych, especially bearing in mind their recent results.

Hopefully tonight's game is a bit closer

Hopefully Hewitt in commentary box tonight.
Should be good match. Like watching both players!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

That would be the Federer fans in their "F" hats hoping Djokovic loses.
No, it would be the Japanese Kei Nishikori fans cheering for their man. if u have watched any Kei games this year, u would know that.

Not everything is about the big four.

No, it would be the Japanese Kei Nishikori fans cheering for their man. if u have watched any Kei games this year, u would know that.

Not everything is about the big four.
To be honest I haven't seen any of his matches as he has been on other courts on not on TV when I was not at the tennis. No doubt there will be Japanese fans there but also the influence of the Fed fans as well.

To be honest I haven't seen any of his matches as he has been on other courts on not on TV when I was not at the tennis. No doubt there will be Japanese fans there but also the influence of the Fed fans as well.
wow, get over the fed fans. It has nothing to do with them. 99% of the fans inside RLA tonight are NOT RF hat wearing Swiss waving Fed fans. the majority will be completely casual fans who would like to see a good match with significant minorities of Nole and Japanese Kei fans.

not everyone cares about Nole v Fed v Rafa s**t fights.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i would have been annoyed if i had a ticket to any match on RLA today. has not been a good day for tennis.
I would have to, but as a sport fan you realise that anything is possible when 2 athletes/teams compete. It can be one sided, noncompetitive and players can retire injured. One if the risks you take going to watch sport. With tickets at a premium price for the 1/4 finals it also adds to the frustration.

Over to the T20 cricket it is and what a letdown.

Every game today has been lopsided sadly and not even a whimper from the beaten brigade who we can now add Nishikori to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back