Official Team Thread Baghdad Bandits S21 Team Thread - Congrats WFL!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Touch it is. Also Beng I know you are captivated by me to the extent that you placed an 'i' at the beginning of your name to be like me, but do you have to tag me at difficult times? I was in the middle of a goat touching
Unfortunately mate I am the true trail blazer of the i .

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Was I invited because I just discovered Gwyneth Paltrow hired Dank? Sorry a bit confused? Do the Bandits use the good stuff? I'm only interested if we have a fridge full of Thymo, Hex, AOD and IOU.

Was I invited because I just discovered Gwyneth Paltrow hired Dank? Sorry a bit confused? Do the Bandits use the good stuff? I'm only interested if we have a fridge full of Thymo, Hex, AOD and IOU.
Check your inbox big fella.

I'll clear some things up for you.

We have all of that on an FOC basis, as long as you are willing to commit yourself to certain acts.

Thanks for the invite boys.. I'll take no.15.. Ironically around the same number of free kicks I gave away in my final game of footy!
It's good for you that it's a completed random sim.

Ill stay away from the AOD, but feel free to pass over some of the stuff that will give my skin a beautiful golden hue and an erection that lasts 5 days thanks!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a nice little creche going on here

Raise your hand if you were recruited by HaroLad

tumblr_mnkh19KF7G1qg3g39o5_250.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back