Balme on SEN - Classic end to clip!

Remove this Banner Ad

PieLebo87

Hall of Famer
Veteran A Star Wars Fan 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur
Sep 14, 2005

Great listening, especially the last minute or so.

Telling it how it is when it comes to broadcasting of potential trades and values prior to trade week.

I personally loved it!

Telling it how it is when it comes to broadcasting of potential trades and values prior to trade week.

I personally loved it!

Onya Balmey. Stuck it right up 'em

I personally loved it!
Pretty sure that wasn't Balme who made the comments about waking him up when it's over. There was a third person in that interview (Greg Denham perhaps?) with Balme and KB and that's who was making those comments.

It sells papers balmey u knob

And pays the bills for Damian Barrett. This first 5 days has really just rumours and innuendo. High points have been 2 players naming what club they want to go to and laughing at Essendon thinking pick 5 is fair recompense for Carlisle

I haven't even bothered to listen to Trade Radio this week for the exact reason Balme mentions.

Pretty sure that wasn't Balme who made the comments about waking him up when it's over. There was a third person in that interview (Greg Denham perhaps?) with Balme and KB and that's who was making those comments.
It was Dave Colbert.
Denham is on between 9 & 10 and Balme is on between 10 & 11

Nah it wasn't. I should've clarified.

They got put in their place though. Was good to hear.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back