Teams Baltimore Ravens - Rise and Conquer

Remove this Banner Ad

Jags picked up Tandon Doss, he was pretty decently rated coming out of college and had all the attributes, but ultimately did nothing.

Ill remember him for his punt return TD while Jacoby was out and running the completely wrong route which lead to flacco throwing it to the safety on a platter, seemed to sum up his career here

so we traded a 2015 pick for C/G Jeremy Zuttah... what round pick hasnt been disclosed.
Id imagine it would be 6th or 7th round as he was expendable at TB after they signed Dietrich-Smith.
We are giving him a contract extention to reduce his cap hit (was to be $4.5m next year).

Have no idea what he is like but was ranked the 22nd best C last year per PFF, Gradkowski ranked 35th.
Id assume he could improve on 22nd playing inside Yanda and Osemele

Can anybody shed some light on what type of player he is?

nfl.com reporting it as a 5th rounder now, experience and versatility for a 5th round pick is pretty good, while not setting the world alight he should work well with our current line.

We also signed former Ram SS Darian Stewart, seems like a depth signing more than anything.

Seems the only glaring holes we have left are RT (or LG as we can move Osemele across) and FS

So my pick 17 wish list
- OT Zach Martin
- FS Haha Clinton-Dix
- WR Mike Evans
- TE Eric Ebron

I thought you had Evans at the top of your list? What's with the change?

I like the trade. It gives us more flexibility in the draft by reducing our positional needs.

Right now my wish list would be:

1st round - OT Zack Martin
2nd round - S Jimmie Ward
3rd - WR Jarvis Landry

I thought you had Evans at the top of your list? What's with the change?

I like the trade. It gives us more flexibility in the draft by reducing our positional needs.

Right now my wish list would be:

1st round - OT Zack Martin
2nd round - S Jimmie Ward
3rd - WR Jarvis Landry

oh, that wasnt so much an order, just 4 players Id be happy to take with pick 17

Ihedigbo to the Lions. I liked his year but when he tipped that Dalton Hail Mary so AJ Green could catch it it scarred my opinion of him.

Safety now a pretty big need for us. Hopefully we fix that with Ha ha or Ward.

Ihedigbo to the Lions. I liked his year but when he tipped that Dalton Hail Mary so AJ Green could catch it it scarred my opinion of him.

Safety now a pretty big need for us. Hopefully we fix that with Ha ha or Ward.
Ihedigbo was always gone, we want to move Elam to SS and pick up a FS, we would have liked Ihedigbo back but would only be as a backup, he still feels he can play and get paid as a starter and Detroit agree.
His play style will go well at detroit, they have had a pretty average secondary the last few years and he should improve that.

Saw a highlight package of FS Calvin Pryor and in the words of BT... Wowee, boy can hit, I officially add him to my pick 17 wish list.
2 inches shorter and 1 pound lighter than clinton-dix, same 40 time, he completed 18 reps on the bench to clinton-dix' 11, and very similar in the vertical and broad jumps... could do worse

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ozzie has said he wants a ballhawk/centre-field type FS. Both Pryor and HaHa are great in coverage but don't really fit that description. Personally I would love either, and would have taken them had they fallen in the BF mock. Ward is a better fit but will probably fall in that awkward range between our 1st/2nd picks. Still hoping we pick up DeCoud or Clemons.

Ozzie has said he wants a ballhawk/centre-field type FS. Both Pryor and HaHa are great in coverage but don't really fit that description. Personally I would love either, and would have taken them had they fallen in the BF mock. Ward is a better fit but will probably fall in that awkward range between our 1st/2nd picks. Still hoping we pick up DeCoud or Clemons.

Could work, even if we draft one and pick up DeCoud or Clemons, bring in Ed Reed as a secondary coach when all teams realize his playing time is long over, that would give us depth, Seems Pryor and HaHa could play both Safety positions as a backup.

Either way im pretty pumped for this years draft
How about them compo picks though. 3/4/4/5, pretty stoked with that! Ozzie <3

The wizard of Oz(zie) strikes again...

A fans poll is up on the ravens website about who we whould draft with pick #17
so far:
S Clinton-Dix (24.78%)
OT Lewan (21.83%)
WR Evans (16.19%)
S Pryor (12.72%)
OT Martin (10.09%)
TE Ebron (6.74%)
WR Lee (3.38%)
Other (2.72%)
WR Cooks (1.56%)'

Provided all options were still avaliable at #17 my 3 would be;
- Lewan
- Evans
- Pryor

Pretty confident Lewan, Evans and Ebron will all be gone by #17, so then my 3;
- Pryor
- Clinton-Dix
- Martin

Yeah we will need to pick up Kubiak's offence right from the get go with that early schedule.

Glad to have the Panthers, Falcons and Chargers at home. It's hard to gauge how well the Pitt and Cinci will do this season but I think we can tie up at least 2nd in the division.

Yeah we will need to pick up Kubiak's offence right from the get go with that early schedule.

Glad to have the Panthers, Falcons and Chargers at home. It's hard to gauge how well the Pitt and Cinci will do this season but I think we can tie up at least 2nd in the division.
Cincinattis D will get them to the playoffs, whether div champs or wildcard, and then Dalton will bomb again against good opposition...
I really they hope they pay him what he wants.

Big Ben Rapistburger is made of glass these days but is a damn fine qb, at their worst they're an outside shot of making the playoffs, they have had a massive cap crunch over the last few years tho which hurts
Would rather have NO at home than the Panthers. But still, pretty good schedule

I like it the way it is. NO will be extremely hard to beat at either stadium but im pretty confident at beating the panthers at home, should go 1-1 from those 2 games

The way the mocks are panning out now, the top 4 OTs are gone as well as Clinton-Dix and Pryor. If that's the case come draft day we should trade back I think. Rumours that we have been in talks with the 49ers who are very keen on OBjr so that could be an option.

Is 17 for 30 and 56 enough though? I feel like that's a better deal for the 9ers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back