FTA-TV Big Brother 2014 - Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could be outside the house having a say in who goes up for elimination.

Yeh i would be onboard with this, as long as he doesn't go into the house i think it could be good. Sonia is a good host but is pretty straight and narrow, Tim could be the "color commentator", that would be interesting.

Yeh i would be onboard with this, as long as he doesn't go into the house i think it could be good. Sonia is a good host but is pretty straight and narrow, Tim could be the "color commentator", that would be interesting.

Not that interesting tho- its a "family show" remember :rolleyes:

Think of the writing Sonia had on Dancing with the Stars.. imagine if she could say stuff like that, would be so much better.

Not that interesting tho- its a "family show" remember :rolleyes:

Think of the writing Sonia had on Dancing with the Stars.. imagine if she could say stuff like that, would be so much better.

Not sure i ever watched that, will take your word for it. I like Sonia but she is pretty hamstrung on this show, Tim could be a little cheeky and give a more viewer like opinion "so and so is playing the game" "so and so is boring" "so and so is a nasty piece of work" etc.

It might also be a set up for Timmeh to take over the hosting gig when Sonia of hanging with baby Sonia?

Not sure i ever watched that, will take your word for it. I like Sonia but she is pretty hamstrung on this show, Tim could be a little cheeky and give a more viewer like opinion "so and so is playing the game" "so and so is boring" "so and so is a nasty piece of work" etc.

It might also be a set up for Timmeh to take over the hosting gig when Sonia of hanging with baby Sonia?

I didnt either, just watched bits and pieces of it. But some of her comments on that were pretty good.

I wasn't sure what prompted that comment. lol

Jade still has some faithful fans around who are very sensitive to any teasing of their girl, for all I know you could've been one of them. lol

I dont take the whole show of BB seriously at all, so would not be sensitive at all for Jade or anyone else for that matter. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah read that just before, the wording of it was a bit weird though. Didn't exactly say former player, said AFL identity that has flirted with greatness.....

Better not be Ricky Nixon.

Yeah read that just before, the wording of it was a bit weird though. Didn't exactly say former player, said AFL identity that has flirted with greatness.....

Better not be Ricky Nixon.
Kim Duthie .... flirted with everybody.

The power housemate twist was used in the latest uk bb series which just wrapped up, there was a power housemate chosen most weeks (usually by the public), that housemate then had the power to save someone from eviction, be the only person that can nominate etc
They never had the power to actually evict someone though

Was a pretty good twist as it caused an absolute s**t storm with the housemates paranoia being pretty hilarious. But not sure how it would work in the Aussie version as bb uk is a much more explicit show. The winner was the prostitute that shagged Wayne Rooney if anyone cares
Later start for this year seems positive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back