Multiplat Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth

Remove this Banner Ad

Did some thing yesterday, I killed the heart I think it was, went into a room and it just had boss after boss after boss. Whats all that about?

Azazel is an awesome character, except when you pick up something that makes his charged beam take for ever.

Did some thing yesterday, I killed the heart I think it was, went into a room and it just had boss after boss after boss. Whats all that about?

Azazel is an awesome character, except when you pick up something that makes his charged beam take for ever.

Beat mom in under 20 minutes and that room opens up, it's all the bosses from the original.

Yeah Azazel is damn OP, but loses a lot of the fun considering his lack of synergies.

0N0Y SPNK

Guppy very early on, max tear rate and lots of damage. Guaranteed full run (though no chance for mega satan)

Mom's heart/It lives killed in 1 second. Isaac defeated in 2. Blue baby maybe 2.5. THAT is an actual OP run.

There is a trophy for completing all the waves.

Just played some.

Pretty fun, but it's too twisted. Could probably only play it like 30 mins at a time, before I go crazy.

Also, needed some health, and there were 2 hearts surrounded by these dirt things.

Well, I have this buddy bomb, might as well use it. It blows up this piece of rock, but the dirt is still there. I think, okay, maybe it needs to be hit twice, I still have 2 more bombs.

I lay down a bomb, accidentally knock it over to the other side of the room. *, okay, I'll use my other bomb.

Turns out.... the ******* thing is unbreakable (maybe needs some special item or move whatever).

And now I have no more bombs left :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably depends on how many runs of Isaac you have done, I'd definitely classify it as 'OK'.

And I stand by that statement.... :\

It's like someone posting a video of a triple kill in Halo, to them it may be crazy but to people who have played a bit of the game it's nothing...

It really is. It wasn't the best item in vanilla isaac but it was probably top 15-20 and now even Lemon Mishap is better. Lemon Mishap of all items.

I saw your post and hoping that it wasn't as bad as you we're making it out. Disappointing. :(

To be fair, Lemon Mishap is a genuinely great item now. It's just in vanilla Isaac it was one of the worst in the game. It's like they swapped places on the tier list.

Downloaded this for free thanks to PS+. Started off thinking 'WTF' but come around to liking this. Still not sure what exactly is going on and what items are good. Will definitely sink some hours into this.

Am I missing something... is there a pattern during the Isaac fight that shows you where the pillars of light will be going?

Other than that, boy did he get nerfed. Ridiculously easy compared to vanilla (though his patterns in vanilla are kind of bs anyway)

Got all the endings, now the long trek of beating both paths with every char, not too many left to go. Honestly don't think I'll ever beat it with The Lost though... Is that required for platinum god?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back