Multiplat Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth

Remove this Banner Ad

Just downloaded this on PC to play at work when I am bored...Do not like the control scheme at all. Is there anyway to change it so mouse is fire? The wasd to move and arrows to fire combo just sucks.

Just downloaded this on PC to play at work when I am bored...Do not like the control scheme at all. Is there anyway to change it so mouse is fire? The wasd to move and arrows to fire combo just sucks.

A) You're crazy if you think that
B) The mouse was able to fire in the original but doesn't seem to in Rebirth

But yeah, apart from making it harder to look like you're actually working, WASD and arrow keys is infinitely better than mouse and controller.

Maybe I just need more time to adjust to it, but I am not a fan in my 2 run throughs so far.

Probably just an adjustment thing yeah, remember trying it on controller and finding the game 10x more difficult but have adjusted (still a bit too swimmy and I'd argue objectively harder though :p )

I did the same thing (to play through my lunch break), I can't get enough of the game. I love that all of my co-workers come over and say "WTF IS THAT?!" I think I've given Steam a few more sales. :p

Grab a 360 controller if you can to use, that being said, I used keyboard on the non-rebirth version and it was fine. I don't know why you'd want mouse though, that would be pretty terrible considering the game is predominantly a 4 direction shooter.

This game is very possibly the most addictive game i've ever played.
It's so unique and brilliantly put together that i just want to keep playing game after game to see what wacky items and combinations i'll get next!

Had arguably my most OP run to date just then.
First pick-up was Holy Mantle so i knew i was in for a solid run....then i pick up Brimstone and Lil' Brimstone and the treats just kept coming and once i combined Tammy's Head with Brimstone as well as all my other bag of goodies...it was God mode initiated.
Rooms could LITERALLY be cleared with one shot the millisecond you walk in to them.

Also many thanks to Mister Carlton for that wiki page he posted earlier in the thread. Shits all over the other crappy wiki i was using and has made the experience of this game even more enjoyable :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have had a good run of OP games lately but my last one takes the cake.

Turned in to Guppy on the second floor and had non stop damage ups and tear ups all while having 20/20 double shot. Didn't hurt that Proptosis was my last pick up before final boss either.

LITERALLY beat The Lamb by walking in to the room with Guppies flies taking him out instantly :D

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back