Traded Brisbane trade Elliot Yeo to West Coast for #28

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this better than what Brisbane fans were expecting to get? If so, finally a good job. Still lost a talented player though.

expecting backlash consummate with the crameri thread.

This could also have been done on day one.

Not bagging either club though, sometimes it takes time, more a commentary on the thousands of numpties that populate this board at this time of year

expecting backlash consummate with the crameri thread.

This could also have been done on day one.

Not bagging either club though, sometimes it takes time, more a commentary on the thousands of numpties that populate this board at this time of year

Not really, we wanted to stay in the 2nd round so had to organise a swap of picks with Collingwood who had other things on their plate so we ended up with 2, 2nd round picks, exchanging one for Yeo

We got shafted. Yeo played almost every game this season and was terrific with his blistering pace and good ball use off half back. Certainly worth more than pick 28, but that's about the best we could get I guess.

We got shafted. Yeo played almost every game this season and was terrific with his blistering pace and good ball use off half back. Certainly worth more than pick 28, but that's about the best we could get I guess.

His highlight package from 2013 was very, very good, sure pick 31 or pick 44 would have been nice but Yeo is well work pick 28. He's played 29 games in 2 seasons and has serious pace and skill and isn't afraid to use it.:thumbsu:

Not worth a first rounder and the Lions got a better deal than for Docherty who was a first rounder.

Still I can understand why Lions fans would be more than a bit sad to see Yeo go.

Yeo could easily be the best pick up this off season for the Eagles.:)

Not really, we wanted to stay in the 2nd round so had to organise a swap of picks with Collingwood who had other things on their plate so we ended up with 2, 2nd round picks, exchanging one for Yeo

in the same way that every other club wants to get as high up the draft order as possible?

not knocking either club, it's just that 28 was always going to be on the cards and WC always had that pick, it's just funny to see the differing reactions to you and us doing the exact same thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Made good use of our pick 31 did West Coast.

I think we did. We now have picks in the first 3 rounds and Yeo. Sure 31 would have been a better option to use but s**t happens.

Pick 28 or 31, who cares really. We got a great young player who has potential to be a versatile a-grader. As long as we get a good run in the draft this off season is a success.

Couldn't be happier at the moment. Bring on 2014!

I care, because we concede on every 50/50 negotiation.

It all adds up to a diminished position.

If we get what we want in the end - does it really matter? I don't see how anyone can criticise Vozzo's list management until the draft is over.

The problem from West Coast's POV was that they didn't really have a high enough PSD pick to bend us over quite so roughly as St Kilda did. We probably would've ended up with 31 if you had had pick 3 in the PSD.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back