Traded Tyler Brockman [Traded to West Coast for #44 and #63]

Remove this Banner Ad

West coast have done well here, he’ll be a gun, hurts to lose him. as I said everything aside if I had the choice I wouldn’t have traded him for anything outside pick 15.

Probably the only one happy here is Tyler himself.

Sign of a fair trade!

Some Eagles fans are happy.

Landed a top 25 player for the Eagles for next season who if fit pushes for round one selection. Hopefully with a reinvigorated wingman in Liam Ryan.

Cost pick 44 and 112 points with pick 63.

Brockman should peak in the next 3-4 years so plenty of upside to look forward to.

So he wasn't traded for a low 2nd round pick?
I'm shocked!

PSD influenced the deal. Don't pretend it didn't mate.
I said 37 for Brockman + later pick or a pick swap. It ended up 44 and an extra pick. So very similar on points Settled 5 days before the end of trade period. He wasn’t going to PSD

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm happy the Hawks got a little bit extra to help with bids. He's a talent and worth way more imo.
Hawks were in a hard spot, we've given them a little bit more to maintain the relationship.

Not everyone has to be a Dodoro.

Besides, I'd love to use the PSD on Freo. Offer Henry a pretty juicy contract and walk him. ;)

So in the interests of finding a win win with a club I respect greatly. What about this. We have pick 33 which is useful but not to us with a McCabe bid.
Hawks out 33, brockman
Hawks in f3, 44, 63
Eagles get a late second rounder and Tyler. We get 90 less points for matching (although they will come in a fair few spots to offset it) with a decent future pick.
So I was close they did this deal but without the 33 for f3 swap. On current estimates 44 becomes 41 and 63 will come in at least 5 spots plus passes so likely around 55. Ideal if we can use on Tew Jiath at 41 and Dear at 55. Well done to both clubs for negotiating in good faith I hope we soon play each other in every grand final post our rebuilds and raiding of Norths begged for talent!😂

Last edited:
Yep, let's burn our bridges with Hawthorn over pick 63.

That pick could've been real handy:rolleyes:

Exactly. We wanted a few more points for our F/S bids and your team are still working out the most important trade/no trade of the year.

I just think Duursma and Curtin would be huge for the Eagles.

I'm happy the Hawks got a little bit extra to help with bids. He's a talent and worth way more imo.
Hawks were in a hard spot, we've given them a little bit more to maintain the relationship.
Agree.
Personally I would have ask for a bit extra to help with the bids.
But at the same time it's not lopsided.

It's a fair deal.
I think it's a win/win for both clubs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back