Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC Healy grew up barracking for St.Kilda.
I recall an ad on TV with a few media personalities wearing the colours of the teams they supported.

Healy was St Kilda, Dunstall was Carlton and Dermie and Spud were Pies Fans.

I recall an ad on TV with a few media personalities wearing the colours of the teams they supported.

Healy was St Kilda, Dunstall was Carlton and Dermie and Spud were Pies Fans.

That's where I remembered it from as well.
Surprisingly, Paul Roos was a Carlton supporter growing up.

My wife is such a panicky driver. Yesterday we were 600m from where we wanted to go and somehow she was able to make a wrong turn and we ended up doing a 20 mile round trip along the M1. Eventhough we have a satnav.Wasn't happy

My wife is such a panicky driver. Yesterday we were 600m from where we wanted to go and somehow she was able to make a wrong turn and we ended up doing a 20 mile round trip along the M1. Eventhough we have a satnav.Wasn't happy

Mines the same. I don't let her drive anywhere anymore. It just does my head in. I always end up accidentally screaming BE MORE AGRESSIVE FFS! She won't turn right until she has about a 300 metre gap. Yet when I say that she'll pull out in front of a car and nearly ****ing kill us. :confused: YOU SAID TO BE MORE AGRESSIVE. :rolleyes:

Mines the same. I don't let her drive anywhere anymore. It just does my head in. I always end up accidentally screaming BE MORE AGRESSIVE FFS! She won't turn right until she has about a 300 metre gap. Yet when I say that she'll pull out in front of a car and nearly ******* kill us. :confused: YOU SAID TO BE MORE AGRESSIVE. :rolleyes:

I can't drive so I'm stuck with it. Yesterday after we'd driven 10 miles out of the way we had to take the 5th exit to get on the M1 coming back. We hit the 4th exit and it says M1 so she takes it and WE END UP BACK ON THE M1 GOING THE WRONG ****ING WAY AGAIN!!

I thought 'Ok so it looks like we're going to Edinburgh for the ****ing weekend.'

Everytime my girlfriend drives I tell her to be more decisive. Weigh up the options promptly and make a decision. Driver's that sit in that limbo stage of do I or don't I are incredibly frustrating.

There was a cafe owner that annoyed me yesterday as well. WHAT ARE YOU GUYS UP TO TODAY!!!? Well I was trying to eat lunch...but no let me stop and chat to you halfway through so I can wait for it to go cold. Hey maybe you should come with us it would be ever so fun. DIAF campaigner let me eat my ******* lunch I've just paid a ridiculous ******* price for.

AND Another thing, who doesn't have ******* prices on their menu? The only thing priced in the entire ******* store was a banana. I don't care what the ******* banana costs you dullard PRICE THE ******* MENU. ****.

I went to Dome the other day to kill time while I was waiting for a Doctor's appointment.

I didn't order anything and just laughed at how over priced everything was on their menu, they were charging about 8 bucks for a glass of milk FFS.

The other reason I didn't order anything was that no waitress served me, when I called a waitress over she told me you have to order at the counter.

I'm like WTF, you campaigners charge like wounded bulls for everything and don't even give table service.

That's why the States is so much better for service, you have to give waitresses tips but they wait on you hand and foot and they are usually smoking hot.

"Can I get you guys another beer?" while she leans over with her big breasts and a friendly smile while she clears the empties, how can you say no?

Nek minnut they're presenting you with a four figure beer tab, where dafuq did that come from?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well no, but Healy played for Melbourne and Sydney, you would have thought he would be a supporter of either the Dees or Swans.

Just seems a little odd to me

Gerard's old man was a nailed on Saints fan so young Gerard used to get dragged along to Moorabbin to watch the Saints and he followed suit.

You wouldn't think he was a Saints fan these days though, spends more time banging on about the Swans.

Laughed at the Pies fan who cracked the shits and threw their guernsey onto the field.

Poor old Morgs had a few too many Crownies and tried to be the new Helen D'Ámico.

Last edited:
Up to page 2135, which is when the round started.

Magpies and joker if i can

You couldn't, and so you got auto-assigned Richmond. Ashton Agar also got auto-assigned, Collingwood.

Same over here, IGA and other little non chain stores, crying shame really, who is buying so much original flavoured chips that they need that much shelf space anyway.

Who are you Original chip buyers and why are you so boring?

Hai :) Also sour cream and onion and salt and vinegar.

NorthernLights will have Collingwood with no joker thanks hufus #Marginmania #Morgsmania

I'll allow it. At least in part cos he would've been auto-assigned them anyway :p

-----------

Sorry for the lateness with this, bust busy.

r18 #marginmania selections

Hawthorn v Richmond, MCG Fri N
Cooksen, Tigers

Geelong v Brisbane, Sat KP
Keyser Soze, Cats x2

Collingwood v Melbourne, Sat MCG
chelseacarlton, Magpies x2
Higgins2Waite, Magpies
Reginald Perrin, Magpies
Lord_Flashheart, Magpies
NorthernLights, Magpies
random.org, Magpies
Ashton Agar, Magpies
Jose, Demons

Sydney v Adelaide, SCG Sat E
Jazny, Swans
MEB, Swans

Carlton v Norf, DOCK Sat N
hufus, Kangaroos x2
Chaisa, Kangaroos
Probitas, Kangaroos
CaddyUK, Kangaroos

Gold Coast v West Coast, CARR Sat N
Allikat, Eagles x2
Wooshette, Eagles x2
Freofalcon, Eagles x2

Port Adelaide v St Kilda, AO Sun
Dinsdale, Power
royboy2, Power

Essendon v Footscray, DOCK Sun
Yidaki, Bombers

Fremantle v Bankstown, SUB Sun
Morganashlee, Dockers x2
richoatthedisco, Dockers x2
PackedLunch, Dockers

Results up in an hour and change :p

c63ec2109ee7dbad564347b526e18363.png

Paintball is great. :p

Well,that was a good weekend for some,not so good for others and others only half half.
Win win.
Me,oh I only dug seventeen post holes and cemented seventeen posts in.
My back is crack ok jack!.
But I'm out of the ground and that's a very good thing for my weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back