Champions League 15/16

Team Most likely to Win the UCL

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha, send Wolfsburg to Group D too for all sorts of fun. Either way, Sevilla look a chance of falling back to the EL which they'd probably go win again.

Sooo typical... utd and Chelsea getting easy group whilst Arsenal and City cops it ( especially City)

Sooo typical... utd and Chelsea getting easy group whilst Arsenal and City cops it ( especially City)
how do Aresnal cop it?
With Leverkusen, Bayern in E and F they avoid the 2 decent teams in pot 4.
Sure, they get Bayern. But it's not that hard besides that.....

Gent probably the toughest besides them...

Chelsea doesn't have the easiest group tbh. Chuck Wolfsburg or 'Gladbach in as the Pot 4 team and it's actually a potentially tough group. Would still expect Chelsea to advance and top the group but Porto and Kyiv aren't exactly mugs.. Porto arguably should've taken Bayern out last season after all.

Then win the ****ing league, get into pot 1.
Then hope you avoid the Spanish teams in pot 2.
Otherwise you're probably goig to get a shitty draw.

judging by some of the teams in pot 2, im glad we did.

juve and sevilla are beatable. i'd rather those two than a combination of barca/bayern/real again.

Chelsea doesn't have the easiest group tbh. Chuck Wolfsburg or 'Gladbach in as the Pot 4 team and it's actually a potentially tough group. Would still expect Chelsea to advance and top the group but Porto and Kyiv aren't exactly mugs.. Porto arguably should've taken Bayern out last season after all.

Meh German teams are bunch of underperformers in CL ( other then bayern and most recently bvb).Chelsea should easily top it.

group a: psg,real madrid,shakhtar,malmo
group b: psv,manchester united,cska,wolfsburg
group c: benfia,atletico madrid,galatasaray,astana
group d: Juventus,man city,sevilla,munchengladbach
group e: Barcelona,bayer Leverkusen,roma,bate
group f: Bayern munchen,arsenal,olympiacos,gnk dinamo
group g: Chelsea,porto,dynamo,maccabi
group h: zenit,valencia,lyon,gent

A
Paris Saint-Germain
Real Madrid
Shakhtar Donetsk
Malmo

B
PSV Eindhoven
Manchester United
CSKA Moscow
Wolfsburg

C
Benfica
Atletico Madrid
Galatasaray
Astana

D
Juventus
Manchester City
Sevilla
Borussia Monchengladbach

E
Barcelona
Bayer Leverkusen
Roma
BATE Barisov

F
Bayern Munich
Arsenal
Olympiacos
Dinamo Zagreb

G
Chelsea
Porto
Dynamo Kyiv
Maccabi Tel Aviv

H
Zenit Saint Petersburg
Valencia
Lyon
Gent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suddenly that group doesn't look so easy for United.

Cheslea should easily top group G.

BcICOX-CUAEZxAs.jpg

Surely the biggest talking point of the draw.

You know, now that you compare the pools of the English teams, I'd almost argue that Arsenal have the easiest of the 4 pools.

Probably not a shot at spot #1, but they're a walk in for that #2 spot just about.

And with the travel aspect (Kyiv) and Porto being no pushovers. I could see Chelsea struggling to get out of the groups. Not a complete walkover for them.

Manchester United on paper should go through but all 3 opponents aren't really pushovers, 1 or 2 bad games and they could just about be out too.

Manchester City have the toughest depth wise, but they are better than all 3 so should get through.

I'd say from easiest to hardest to get to group stage
Aresnal
Manchester United
Chelsea
Manchester City

Funny thing is. With the talent in Group D, I think Manchester City would actually probably be the mostlikely of those 4 to win their group as it's that close.

PSG, Real
United, Wolfsburg
Athletico, Benfica
Juve, City (just)
Barca, Roma
Bayern, Arsenal
Chelsea, Porto
Lyon, Valencia

group a real,psg
group b man utd,wolfsburg
group c Atletico,benfica
group d Juventus,man city
group e barca,roma
group f Bayern,arsenal
group g Chelsea,porto
group h Valencia,lyon

all look straight forward groups
Straight forward?
Other than Real Madrid, Paris Saint-Germain, Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Arsenal, I don't feel any one is through just yet.

It must be enshrined in UEFA bylaws that Manchester United are to receive the easiest group.

Group D sees three sides with true European pedigree, and Manchester City.

Back