Podcast Chris Bond on 6PR 18/04

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done gaskin .
Unfortunately more "beat around the bush" speak which deliberately provides zero clarity and therefore compost,sheep poo and seaweed for guesswork and loony narrative.:oops::eek:

Mmmm, doesn't sound like they are happy with Josh. At least we know that he definitely was supposed to fly.
Its unfortunate that Bond initially tried to cover this up.

Mmmm, doesn't sound like they are happy with Josh. At least we know that he definitely was supposed to fly.
Its unfortunate that Bond initially tried to cover this up.

i dunno if it is unfortunate because i would probably try the same thing ... some situations are best handled without the glare and pressures of the media and fans.

i dunno if it is unfortunate because i would probably try the same thing ... some situations are best handled without the glare and pressures of the media and fans.
Tell that to Barry O'Farrell.
The truth generally has a way of coming out. You don't have to give people the details but its better to stick to the facts in situations with such a high level of public scrutiny.

Tell that to Barry O'Farrell.
The truth generally has a way of coming out. You don't have to give people the details but its better to stick to the facts in situations with such a high level of public scrutiny.

what you say is true but i just do not think it is unfortunate ... i can't read bondy or the clubs mind but i feel they are trying to look after young josh simpson's best interest

what you say is true but i just do not think it is unfortunate ... i can't read bondy or the clubs mind but i feel they are trying to look after young josh simpson's best interest
In the 6PR interview from yesterday Bond was forced to play a straight bat i.e. yes Josh was supposed to be on the plane and he missed it. We are disappointed but we are working through it with him. That should have been his line from the start rather than lying and trying to suggest that Josh had not originally been selected. The only result of his trying to lie is that things he says in future will be given more scrutiny. It is unfortunate for Bonds reputation not for his intentions.

In the 6PR interview from yesterday Bond was forced to play a straight bat i.e. yes Josh was supposed to be on the plane and he missed it. We are disappointed but we are working through it with him. That should have been his line from the start rather than lying and trying to suggest that Josh had not originally been selected. The only result of his trying to lie is that things he says in future will be given more scrutiny. It is unfortunate for Bonds reputation not for his intentions.

well at that point of time maybe bondy wasn't really concerned about his reputation ... like you said, he didn't have to do it but then why did he? ... bondy doesn't comes across to me as a dingbat ... well that is my 2cents about it

in any case, there is a player's career on the crossroads and i would rather be concerned with that than what the club didn't or did say about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back