Certified Legendary Thread Chrisco Hampers - who in their right mind buys them ?

Remove this Banner Ad

10898128_787506564660021_7349431722606037576_n.jpg

Oh gee, that looks familiar...

http://www.chrisco.com.au/Products/424-ride-on-cooler-scooter.aspx

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The guy deserved some sort of fine for ignoring the police but those charges are ridiculous. I doubt that thing would go any quicker than one of those motorised scooters that old people get around on and they often travel on the road when the footpath is rubbish. Unlicensed driver, unlicensed vehicle what a load of s**t. Add a motor to your bicycle and you'd be free to annoy the * out of the general population on the road.

The guy deserved some sort of fine for ignoring the police but those charges are ridiculous. I doubt that thing would go any quicker than one of those motorised scooters that old people get around on and they often travel on the road when the footpath is rubbish. Unlicensed driver, unlicensed vehicle what a load of s**t. Add a motor to your bicycle and you'd be free to annoy the **** out of the general population on the road.

Um, not quite.

Adding a petrol-powered motor to your bike, or an electric motor with an output greater than 200W, renders it a motor vehicle, requiring a drivers licence to operate, plus registration and CTP insurance.

Imagine getting your ******* esky impounded.
Who ARE these people?!
Ahahahaha, I can't stop laughing.

Can you imagine the bogan family conversation...

"Yo boy! Needa beer, where's the ****ing esky at!"

"The *en pigs impounded it dad!"

I worked in a call centre and we took afterhours calls for Chrisco.

Think I answered 20-30 in about 4 month period.

Very mundane as we would just tell them it was after hours and give them an email adress to email and direct them to call after hours. (god knows why you would need someone to tell them this, surely an automated message system would suffice.)

Was round at some peoples house at Christmas and I saw a Christo package in their name.

"I always wondered who used Chrisco," I joked.

"Oh we only use it for alcohol!"

"Really?" I replied. "So does that work out cheaper?"

"No but it's such a joy when you get all this grog delivered to your door!"

:confused: Danmurphys.com.au?

Was round at some peoples house at Christmas and I saw a Christo package in their name.

"I always wondered who used Chrisco," I joked.

"Oh we only use it for alcohol!"

"Really?" I replied. "So does that work out cheaper?"

"No but it's such a joy when you get all this grog delivered to your door!"

:confused: Danmurphys.com.au?

WOW.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back