Certified Legendary Thread Chrisco Hampers - who in their right mind buys them ?

Remove this Banner Ad

My best mates mum as a kid used to buy them. Man did I spend some time around his house over the summer ;)

nutella_knife-398787.jpg

I do like the way the hamper contains nothing but Nutella.

Nothing says Christmas more than 4kg of Nutella.

I always like to slather everything in Nutella at Christmas. It's traditional.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Put an advertisement on Gumtree two years ago whilst in Sydney saying that I was a graduate looking for work. Guy rings up and told me he could get me a job the next day and asks me to attend a business meeting with him. Turn up to North Sydney leagues the next night and it turns out to be an Amway presentation and I'm there with several of his mates trying to persuade me to join. Didn't get the job he promised obviously. Got some paperwork and business cards out of it, then I expressed posted the stuff back to one of the members the next day.

Know a few family and friends that went the Amway route, made nothing from it and I feel sorry for them to a point.

Back on topic to be fair to Chrisco customers there are some people who are just shockingly bad at budgeting and it serves a good purpose for them.
Yeah, I think everybody has had an Amway moment in their lives where some c*** has tried to persuade them to join up. The people that do it usually end up alienated from ramming it down their friends'/family's throat non stop, and broke. Stupid is as stupid does.

I do like the way the hamper contains nothing but Nutella.

Nothing says Christmas more than 4kg of Nutella.

I always like to slather everything in Nutella at Christmas. It's traditional.
Imagine how sick you'd feel trying to eat it all. They better introduce chrisco chuck bags...

A Melbourne man is cooling his heels after being caught driving a motorised esky south-east of Melbourne.
Police from Hastings Highway Patrol pulled over the 29-year-old Rosebud West man as he was driving the 49cc esky along the footpath beside Point Nepean Road just after 5pm.
Police say the driver did not have a licence to drive the esky or any other vehicle.
He was issued with two infringement notices totalling $1476.

The esky was impounded for 30 days under local council laws relating to the use of unregistered recreational vehicles on council land.
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/man-fined-for-driving-esky-on-footpath-20150117-12sjpq.html

It's becoming an epidemic!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back