Croweater's thread of not-so-erotic fiction

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok, so I had a 20 year school reunion recently and saw people I hadn't seen in a long time. Man, did that take me back...

We had organised it at a vinyard in the Yarra Valley. The day was beautiful, 25 degrees and just a hint of a breeze. Shortly after arriving I was sipping on a glass of Dom Perignon and gazing thoughtfully over the vines, considering how lucky we all were. As though reading my mind, a girl - we'll call her Tania - slid up next to me. Now, I hadn't seen Tania since I was 20, and we'd had a pretty hot, but casual, relationship going on back then.

"Hello you," she whispered as she slid her arm into mine.

"Tania!" I said, instinctively embracing her. I immediately noticed that her breasts were still firm and her body taut.

"How have you been?" I asked.

We caught up for the next half an hour. She was fasnicated by my career and life.

"I always knew you were destined for an amazing life, Duritz." She said.

Right then, we were interrupted. "Tania! Duritz!" Said a voice.

Holy s**t on a shashlik, it was Rebecca. She and Tania and I had been good friends back then, and on more than one occasion after a few too many drinks we'd had a bit of three-way fun. This was getting interesting. Before I could respond Rebecca was hugging me. My Lord, she was as tight as ever too. I could tell from her slight sway as she drew back from the embrace that she'd been enjoying some bubbles too. She had a smile that teased me, flaunted with me and caressed me all at the same time. Her eyes were like deep pools into which many men would be lost. As I watched, she and Tania embraced warmly, very warmly.

I had to think fast. Knowing they both enjoyed the finer things in life, which is why we appreciated one another's company, I asked them if they'd like to go for a walk. I just happened to have a case of 1951 grange hermitage with me, I grabbed a bottle from the car, three glasses from the bar and we walked off into the vines to find a little privacy.

"Do you remember when you turned down that offer from NASA?" Tania asked me. "But you turned it down because you were convinced you could cure cancer?"

This was embarrassing. They were clearly picking on me.

"All right, all right," I said. "But it did leave me open to explore my hobby, robotics, and I'm now on the verge of creating the first fully self aware cyborg. Plus, I'm still working on cancer in my spare time!"

"You're crazy!" Said Rebecca.

We all laughed.

"Remember Sydney?" Asked Tania.

Oh boy, now this was dangerous. The three of us had gone away for a weekend in Sydney. It had essentially been a *fest interspersed with partying. Officially, I was there to give a talk on terraforming to a group of the worlds leading scientists, but I could do that in my sleep so there was plenty of time for recreation. And recreate we did, day and night.

At the mere mention of Sydney, Rebecca moaned. Before I knew it her tongue was inside my mouth, the taste of grange mixing together. Tania was rubbing my crotch and fondling Rebbeca's breasts at the same time.

"Why didn't we just stay with you Duritz?" Asked Rebecca. "You're so superior to our husbands in every way."

Just then, our school principle from 1994 came wandering through the vinyard, glass of wine in his hand.

"Oh my!" He said. "This is just like the time I caught you three doing something similar on school camp!"

Talk about awkward!

Wow, all that as a pisstake response to my story.

I'm honoured Durex.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great question! It isn't, but it's a flow on from what happened a couple of months back.

Even though most of you thought I was full of s**t, a few gave me s**t for stopping, so it was an awkward story/update.

Well obviously there were a couple of other things that were said, awkward pauses, whatever have you. But by and large, the dialogue was pretty much the same to what I wrote. When I told 'Alex' about Hayley, her demeanour flicked like a light switch. And owing to her quick nature, she landed a verbal punch swiftly. So while the dialogue may seem a touch unrealistic, Alex's personality traits are equally baffling.

Ok, so I had a 20 year school reunion recently and saw people I hadn't seen in a long time. Man, did that take me back...

We had organised it at a vinyard in the Yarra Valley. The day was beautiful, 25 degrees and just a hint of a breeze. Shortly after arriving I was sipping on a glass of Dom Perignon and gazing thoughtfully over the vines, considering how lucky we all were. As though reading my mind, a girl - we'll call her Tania - slid up next to me. Now, I hadn't seen Tania since I was 20, and we'd had a pretty hot, but casual, relationship going on back then.

"Tania!" I said, instinctively embracing her. I immediately noticed that her breasts were still firm and her body taut.

We caught up for the next half an hour. She was fasnicated by my career and life.

Holy s**t on a shashlik, it was Rebecca. She and Tania and I had been good friends back then, and on more than one occasion after a few too many drinks we'd had a bit of three-way fun. This was getting interesting. Before I could respond Rebecca was hugging me. My Lord, she was as tight as ever too. I could tell from her slight sway as she drew back from the embrace that she'd been enjoying some bubbles too. She had a smile that teased me, flaunted with me and caressed me all at the same time. Her eyes were like deep pools into which many men would be lost. As I watched, she and Tania embraced warmly, very warmly.

I had to think fast. Knowing they both enjoyed the finer things in life, which is why we appreciated one another's company, I asked them if they'd like to go for a walk. I just happened to have a case of 1951 grange hermitage with me, I grabbed a bottle from the car, three glasses from the bar and we walked off into the vines to find a little privacy.

"Do you remember when you turned down that offer from NASA?" Tania asked me. "But you turned it down because you were convinced you could cure cancer?"

"All right, all right," I said. "But it did leave me open to explore my hobby, robotics, and I'm now on the verge of creating the first fully self aware cyborg. Plus, I'm still working on cancer in my spare time!"

We all laughed.

Oh boy, now this was dangerous. The three of us had gone away for a weekend in Sydney. It had essentially been a ****fest interspersed with partying. Officially, I was there to give a talk on terraforming to a group of the worlds leading scientists, but I could do that in my sleep so there was plenty of time for recreation. And recreate we did, day and night.

At the mere mention of Sydney, Rebecca moaned. Before I knew it her tongue was inside my mouth, the taste of grange mixing together. Tania was rubbing my crotch and fondling Rebbeca's breasts at the same time.

"Why didn't we just stay with you Duritz?" Asked Rebecca. "You're so superior to our husbands in every way."

Just then, our school principle from 1994 came wandering through the vinyard, glass of wine in his hand.

"Oh my!" He said. "This is just like the time I caught you three doing something similar on school camp!"

Talk about awkward!
10/10 would fap again

dear penthouse forum

I never thought things like this happened to guys like me, that's when I met the principal..

We all laughed.

Oh boy, now this was dangerous. The three of us had gone away for a weekend in Sydney. It had essentially been a ****fest interspersed with partying. Officially, I was there to give a talk on terraforming to a group of the worlds leading scientists, but I could do that in my sleep so there was plenty of time for recreation. And recreate we did, day and night.

Talk about awkward!

But did you get on the quaddie at Morphetville?

Croweater has killed this thread.
I dunno, my eyes light up when I see a long post by him. Then the more I read the more I cringe but I just can't stop reading. Towards the end I do a big smirk then close my eyes and do like a closed-mouth snort laugh then a head shake. I then look for Duritz straight after.

I don't know if it's killed it or made it better.

I dunno, my eyes light up when I see a long post by him. Then the more I read the more I cringe but I just can't stop reading. Towards the end I do a big smirk then close my eyes and do like a closed-mouth snort laugh then a head shake. I then look for Duritz straight after.

I don't know if it's killed it or made it better.
Good point.

The posts are just so over the top and masturbatory that I feel dirty after reading them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back