MRP / Trib. Crowley guilty of Pinching

Because nobody outside of WA has any respect for the boganish behaviour of a bunch of blokes who are really good at working hard to destroy the once great game of football.

We are going to belt you back this weekend.

Stay mad vealsey :thumbsu:

Pretty funny though for you to be accusing others of boganish behaviour.

Please, did King carry on about how many games Harvey had played therefore he is more believeable over Ryan?

Loose with the truth like Harvey,had to make Harvey just that little bit more important said he was a near to 400 game player.
Archer also called Ryan a liar.If I was Ryan I would be on the phone to my lawyer to sue the arse of the prick for defamation:mad:

Loose with the truth like Harvey,had to make Harvey just that little bit more important said he was a near to 400 game player.
Archer also called Ryan a liar.If I was Ryan I would be on the phone to my lawyer to sue the arse of the prick for defamation:mad:

Did Whateley or Robbo call him out on it? I have it on record but I won't be able to watch it until the SOO is over!

**** the money, $2,000 is peanuts for Freo. Its purely about Freo bending over yet again and taking it up the arse without a fight. The evidence was so lacking and without proper foundation it was a joke. Full of contradictions again from the MRP.

I have to quote this just for the truth of it. It's pathetic, and we always continue to look pathetic if we just let them make us so.

At what point are we actually going to stand up to 'them' and tell them just to * off - we're not going to take this kind of shitty treatment any more. This was a golden opportunity, and we just let it pass by.

Did Whateley or Robbo call him out on it? I have it on record but I won't be able to watch it until the SOO is over!

Whateley was in his element (Robbo too unfortunately), it is favourite pastime. He also said something along the lines of how civil the Geelong crowd is at Skilled stadium, the guy is a supporter masquerading as a holier-than-thou commentator.

Whateley was in his element (Robbo too unfortunately), it is favourite pastime. He also said something along the lines of how civil the Geelong crowd is at Skilled stadium, the guy is a supporter masquerading as a holier-than-thou commentator.

Disappointing but not unexpected :rolleyes: Whateley really has it in for Freo.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-06-26/pinching-does-happen

Speaking on Wednesday, Armfield said he had seen pinching occur on the field, and had been the victim of it himself.
"I’ve been victim of it and I’ve seen it," Armfield said.
However, Armfield hinted it was all part of the game.
"Oh look, each to their own I think, for myself I think personally, I just think what goes on the field hangs on a footy field," Armfield said.
Armfield said he wouldn’t take the matter any further should he be subject to that sort of treatment on the field.
"That’s my belief, whether it’s players code, umpires code, whatever you want to call it, we’re all involved," Armfield said.
"I think that you do anything to win the match I guess and once you walk off that white line it’s all sort of forgotten – that’s in my head anyway. So that’s my personal belief."

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-06-26/pinching-does-happen

Disgraceful MRP and weak support from our legal people at the club who I believe are more worried about further retribution from the AFL than showing a united front as the Fremantle Footy Club. Thought we were past being treated as the scum team from out west that just bends over for any unfair treatment as the AFL sees fit! :mad:

I'd say it's more a case of not wanting the distraction to draw out and interfere with our preparation for such a big game this weekend.

Whately getting on his high horse in regards to a Freo related "controversy", surely not!?

Does balance of probabilities mean gut feeling? Or perhaps the belief than people don't make up or exaggerate things?

Harvey said giving evidence said he was pinched about 300 times. This is clearly a ridiculous figure because there would be footage of it happening. Perhaps the 300 figure was just said in annoyance at being questioned meaning that it didn't happen once or twice but happened many times.We know Harvey is volatile from his history don't we.

The panel decides to back the volatile over-reactive personality without any evidence whatsoever. Perhaps this is a reflection of our society in general that seems to defer to the causes promoted groups of emotionally labile people. Anything for a quiet life even if it means doing the wrong thing.

Whately getting on his high horse in regards to a Freo related "controversy", surely not!?

I know many like Whately, but I can't stand him. He feigns long time involvement in the game as deep knowledge and many many people fall for it. He generally has NFI about anything, does little to no research on what he sprouts and knows even less about what's happening in this neck of the woods. He's just one of many AFL based commentators who state the bleeding obvious on one hand and personal bias BS on the other and think it's their the font of all knowledge and wisdom to do with footy.

Back