Game Day CROWS VS GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

I wanted to sleep but kids + Easter eggs =:mad:

Today needs to be Danger day, must tear GWS a new one.

Hopefully 5 goal + win

Need to hit our targets, otherwise GWS will get momentum and we'll have to change our structure.

Tackling well be key I reckon. GWS have been tackling very well so far this year, so they're going to put us under a lot of pressure.

I'll be there as well, so can't wait to watch footy at AO for the first time!

I am a bit nervous about today... Apart from last week we have been very ordinary this year. Here's to hoping last week was the real crows rather than a one week exception.

I am a bit nervous about today... Apart from last week we have been very ordinary this year. Here's to hoping last week was the real crows rather than a one week exception.

yes and that the sydney result was the sacrificial lamb to get the house in order...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tackling well be key I reckon. GWS have been tackling very well so far this year, so they're going to put us under a lot of pressure.

I'll be there as well, so can't wait to watch footy at AO for the first time!

Regardless of result A.O is amazing. I was at sydney game on the hill and me and the misses (a bloody tealster) still had a great day. Everything was easier at A.O. Getting beers food was a breeze and i caught myself looking around at Sth Australias new home of football with a big drunk smile.
Hopefully my smile is even bigger and drunker today when we get win no. 2

Regardless of result A.O is amazing. I was at sydney game on the hill and me and the misses (a bloody tealster) still had a great day. Everything was easier at A.O. Getting beers food was a breeze and i caught myself looking around at Sth Australias new home of football with a big drunk smile.
Hopefully my smile is even bigger and drunker today when we get win no. 2
Divorce now.

Looking forward to seeing us live in a home game for the first time in 2 years

Think we'll win by 10-15 goals, but I have nothing to base that on. JJ to kick 6.5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back