Game Day CROWS VS GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

I must admit I have been one to sink the boot into your team but good to see both teams win this weekend. You guys have a different forward line with Pods and Betts in there. You have a lot of players out and 2nd tier players having to step up. In the end the second tier guys can add to depth if you can turn your season around. The loss of Bailey (RIP), a change in your fitness staff and a need to tweak your game-plan can sometimes cause the fumbling that you guys have seen from your team. You seem to be finding your chemistry though.

I hope we are both in the 8 at the end of the year and we can always remain fierce rivals. I did barrack for GWS today but they simply weren't in the same class. I'LL usually go against you guys but I do like to respect my rivals or else, what's the point about boasting a victory. SA footy needs to get used to fierce and fair rivalry. We need to enjoy football in its purest form and respect how our different ways of playing can sometimes win the day. So, I hope you guys lose every game from here on in but you all let me know about it when I have egg on my face.

That's what footy is all about.

I must admit I have been one to sink the boot into your team but good to see both teams win this weekend. You guys have a different forward line with Pods and Betts in there. You have a lot of players out and 2nd tier players having to step up. In the end the second tier guys can add to depth if you can turn your season around. The loss of Bailey (RIP), a change in your fitness staff and a need to tweak your game-plan can sometimes cause the fumbling that you guys have seen from your team. You seem to be finding your chemistry though.

I hope we are both in the 8 at the end of the year and we can always remain fierce rivals. I did barrack for GWS today but they simply weren't in the same class. I'LL usually go against you guys but I do like to respect my rivals or else, what's the point about boasting a victory. SA footy needs to get used to fierce and fair rivalry. We need to enjoy football in its purest form and respect how our different ways of playing can sometimes win the day. So, I hope you guys lose every game from here on in but you all let me know about it when I have egg on my face.

That's what footy is all about.

Subtle way to make this point without getting carded. You a lawyer by any chance?

Im sorry guys but dougie is gone for 3 i think.
Would be very lucky to be within 5m of the player with ball.
Do i think its right... No.
Always protect yourself when your on the field... Ward didnt.
Dougie will have a rest on the next few game days but hopefully he trains extra hard and comes back hungry as for the footy.

How bloody good was David MacKay.

I think the penny has finally dropped. He is in for a good year.
Has the confidence to run and break lines every time he has the ball. Love watching him play needs to keep it up and hurt the opposition on the scoreboard. We look a much better side with Dmac and Smith in great form.

That's not how the rule is written. You're not allowed to make contact with the head - and if you do, and an injury occurs, you're in trouble.

If you make contact with the body but not the head, and then the players bumps his head, you're generally fine.

In any event, I think you've had your say. Move on please.

Still believe this? Think you would be in minority.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

If Jaensch, Brodie Smith and Dmac can keep this form up for the rest of the year, we will win plenty of games of footy.

These blokes are the pillars of Sandersons game plan. You can say what you want about Sando, but he has some balls. For his sake I hope these 3 blokes continue with this form against some decent teams.

Jaensch is getting better each week IMO. Apart from one kick out blue, his disposal is gaining in confidence and daring. More importantly, his defensive game is becoming quite solid, which was always his downfall. Watched him closely and his only defensive error was being turned inside out by Devon Smith I think it was. Very handy that he has improved like this.

Jaensch is getting better each week IMO. Apart from one kick out blue, his disposal is gaining in confidence and daring. More importantly, his defensive game is becoming quite solid, which was always his downfall. Watched him closely and his only defensive error was being turned inside out by Devon Smith I think it was. Very handy that he has improved like this.
Yep he is definitely the success story of this year so far. I reckon he was about 1 bad game from being written off and never seen again. Well done to Sando for persevering with him, obviously saw something in him that the rest of us didn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

looks like your team going to lose to melbourne
Yes it does, which is why I didnt make myself look like an ass by going on the melbourne board and declaring that we would smash them next week. What does that say about your side, that you lost to a team that might lose to melbourne.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back